UI clutter

Yeah, everything is working as advertised. It’s much more inclusive now :sunglasses:

1 Like

What’s with the frequent go pro notification that’s being doled out? There’s enough cues in-app for a user to go pro if interested :expressionless:

1 Like

@Binoy can you let us know how many times have you received this notification?

Not more than once a day, but multiple times a week? I don’t remember the count though.

2 Likes

the hamburger menu (which are intended to use as collapsible menu) in the home page opens a settings page on tapping which is not a appropriate icon for it according to its design. I guess it could be replaced with gear icon for settings or something appropriate to account details cause it also contains all the account details. I would prefer a gear icon.

5 Likes

Yeah, this makes sense. There’s nothing much in there that warrants a hamburger menu. A gear icon instead would be much better.

1 Like

In version .33 on home page there is one “debit card” option and in bottom row there is “cards”, wondering what is the difference as both opens the same page for me.

@nareshk We’ll be changing this.
The card icon should only be at the bottom tabs. Most likely, the Debit card icon under Networth will be changed.

Pls remove “Tap on the card for setting” option from Transfers tab also. We have a dedicated tab for card now.

2 Likes

@Madhu Does it seem repetitive?
@here if anyone else feels the same way, let us know :slight_smile:

Though redundant, it’s OK for now. I like the card UI animation that slide up. But with plenty of features lined up for release, to save app real-estate I expect this to be axed in the future.

I have never use card settings from the transfer tab I’ve always used the the quick access icon on the home page and now since there is a separate tab for it i think its not needed.

I have a idea of adding a shortcut icon in transfer tab or home page which would lead to your account details. just a thought.

Also the new cards tab at the bottom doesn’t fill up or animate like other icons do on tapping , i guess it’s in works.

2 Likes

@Pratham_Dighe We’ll think about the Card settings in the payments tab.
That tab is being revamped currently.

For the card icon in the bottom tabs. It’s the animation right? You’ve got a good eye! :slight_smile:
We noticed this internally too and it will change. It should be animated like the other icons.

2 Likes

Yep. It’s repetitive.

1 Like

Yes. It is repetitive.

2 Likes

Gotcha.
oh and, @Madhu Happy birthday! :birthday: :partying_face:

We see the cake icon next to your name :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Pratham_Dighe The card icon animation is there now :slight_smile:
Thanks for pointing it out earlier!

3 Likes

Yeah, card animation is live now. I’m a sucker for the app UI consistency :pray:

2 Likes

Ahh you’re gonna love the new home page layouts then. Few more weeks :crossed_fingers:t4: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Bruh, tell me this community is going to get the access first :wink:

2 Likes