Remove the Upgrade to Pro Notification

Hey Guys ,

Would love it if u remove the Upgrade to Pro option which is displayed under the account Name on top of the page. If you are having a Fully activated savings account then why should this Upgrade to Pro be constantly mentioned on the top. Just a feedback.

Regards

7 Likes

True, its fine in account option but why on homepage !! (near the savings icon on top) It’s not mandatory like kyc, not everyone is salaried or can switch his salary acc.

2 Likes

Seriously. This is my main concern.

3 Likes

Agreed, it should be removed, it always remind s that we are missing out on some extra benefits, i have a salary account with ICICI Bank but due to company tie up i cannot switch to Jupiter.

1 Like

Thanks for flagging. Well noted on the feedback. Just give us some time please, we’ll change this

2 Likes

I had put a word in another thread regarding this upgrade to pro notification. But none of the Jupiter team replied or took action.

1 Like

Hey!

Fair point. In our next phase for salary accounts, (future updates), we plan to have a separate card on home to nudge forward steps and should remove it from the top section.

4 Likes

Hope this is not forgotten. Do implement this.

2 Likes

About time. Nuke it already :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pssst :eyes:

2 Likes

Stepping in here. Feedback is very clear. We’re just testing some alternate discoverability options, but it should be changed by the next release. Will drop a message here once done

Thanks a lot again for the active feedback here!

4 Likes