Hi! I'm Aritro, Growth and Marketing Manager at Jupiter ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hey Everyone,

To begin with, a huge shout out to you people for keeping the community buzzing with engagement, feedback, and discussions! :slight_smile:

My name is Aritro and I joined the Jupiter team in April 2022. Iโ€™ll be working on the Jupiter Pro Salary account. Iโ€™d like to get insights from you folks!

For starters, itโ€™d be great if you could answer a few questions.

Do you own a Jupiter Pro Salary Account?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If not :frowning: , are you willing to switch your Salary account to Jupiter?
Weโ€™re currently providing the following benefits. Would these make you switch over? :stuck_out_tongue:

• Get On-Demand Salary. Turn any day into salary day
  • Free Health Cover of Rs 2 Lakh
  • Extra rewards up to 600 J per month
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If yes, let us know what excites you the most and what can be improved :slight_smile:
If not, let us know why! Do share your thoughts below.

Find out more about the Jupiter Pro Salary Account here.

6 Likes

Welcome to Jupiter community.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @Aritro_Ray! :tada:

Not a salaried person, so no features or benefits can convert me :yum:

But, do consider a third tier in the future? A pro max account for all the HNI users? :eyes:

3 Likes

I have started using jupiter as my primary mode of payment/expense.
But I am not a salaried person. So maybe you can add an Pro Level account for users who do xyz number of transactions totling upto abc amount something like that.

Or having 5k in fixed deposit and then share benifits like health cover and extra rewards.

For me that 2 lakh health cover was most interesting feature.

3 Likes

I got that feature yesterday but unable to proceed as I cant enter mpin to withdraw amount.
The prompt to enter mpin doesnโ€™t show up only.

Hey @Binoy @hardik ,
As of now, the Jupiter Pro salary account offering is open for salaried individuals. Unfortunately, we do not have the Pro benefits for non-salaried individuals. When we launch an offering suited to your needs, we will let you know. :slight_smile: Thanks for the feedback.

4 Likes

amazing! Would love to become Early Adopters for it!!

1 Like