Slow UI, Bal fetching issues

@Shawnpinto I think you guys made some UI change to app yesterday. It is taking lot more time to load bal and other features. I personally prefer old UI where it is lot more smooth.

3 Likes

Hey @niranjan_kumar

Are you facing a loading issue for the homepage balance or is it the money tab balances?

1 Like

Homepage bal. App loading time also increased

1 Like

Also other issue is with slow internet app not loading. Whereas other payment apps working fine like Paytm…

2 Likes

Got it.
Some of our team members did mention the app load time seemed off today.
We investigate this.

Thanks for checking @niranjan_kumar :grin:

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto Any update on the issue. App is very slow.

1 Like

Hey @niranjan_kumar the team is actively working on this and it should be resolved soon.
How’s the loading now btw?

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto No progress. UI feels little bit boxy

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto I think latest updated fixed slowness. App feels faster compared to old version.
But still I don’t like Account and Investments rectangle tab switch over part.

1 Like

@niranjan_kumar Ah yes, the app release did make things a bit quicker.

Oh? Can you let us know what exactly you didn’t like? Was it the colour, animation, or how its placed?

1 Like

@Shawnpinto I enabled bio-metric login, but sometimes app asks for mpin instead of bio-metric. Bio-metric closes instantly when I open app and asks for mpin. ( tried to attach video, but screen record didn’t work when I open app)
Other 2 changes I expect in app UI:

1. Balances should be displayed when app loaded instead of hiding it. Some user may prefer that. Why can’t you give option for selecting it.(hide/unhide)
  2. I prefer to remove box (which includes Account bal and ODS) on homepage and make it minimal like FI. FI looks cool, like 2 shades in homepage
2 Likes

This is known to us. There are some devices with biometric options enabled but the fingerprint pop-up never shows up. This is being looked into.

This is debatable. I believe many users want it to be hidden at start.
For reference, look at the classic ICICI bank app for example. They always hide the balance when you launch the app and expect the user to tap on ‘View balance’. It shows up in less than a second.

If it’s hidden at the start, it’s actually pretty good. It can avoid prying eyes in the public. You feel safer.

Our team is working on different layouts and placing our features in the app. Over time, we will have a dedication section for ODS/Instant loan.
Agreed with the shades and colours used though. I’ll pass this on to the team.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :space_thumb:

2 Likes

What about check insights new layout. It should have been up by now.

There are some devices with biometric options enabled but the fingerprint pop-up never shows up
For me bio-metric works most of the times. But sometimes it didn’t work because of some glitch.

1 Like

I have been experiencing the biometric issue for the past 3 to 4 months, despite having the biometric option turned on, it fails to display when I open the app.

2 Likes

What about check insights new layout. It should have been up by now.
Received in new update :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto PRO tab not working from yesterday evening.

1 Like

@niranjan_kumar Hello!
Can you let us what exactly is not working? It will help us check into specific matters.

:blob_thanks:

PRO/salary tab shows something went wrong.

Now it is loading

It must have been an temporary issue. I’ll let the PRO team know.

Thanks Niranjan!

1 Like