Requesting Beta Invite

Yes, but you need to wait.

1 Like

In starting I faced Aadhar Verification Error but now all set. Amazing to be on Jupiter. Waiting since long timeโ€‹:fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

We are trying to push it by 3rd to 4th week of July.

4 Likes

@sneh.baxi Count me In

I already Filled form but form no success Page that I filled form tried two three times

Request you to please send me invite as soon as possible as waiting from very long time

I want to be a beta tester for the Jupiter App , I have already applied
for the early access program, also my Jupiter waitlist rank is 174,
please see if it can be approved today
Hope you will be able to provide me with early access.

Hi @sneh.baxi
Please add me to the beta access. Excited for the same. Thanks

@Jiten I had got the invite for the android version of the beta. Although an iOS user now I couldnโ€™t wait to try out Jupiter so I took out an older Android device and got onboard. Now I change my sim every time that I have to use Jupiter which is quite a hassle as it doesnโ€™t let you in without the registered mobile number being in the sim slot. Is it possible for me to switch to iOS beta once it releases?

please count me inโ€ฆ.

please send me invite bro

Hi @sneh.baxi

My rank in Jupiterโ€™s Waitlist is 176 and still I havenโ€™t received any email for Beta Registration from your end.

Beta invites should ideally be sent to Users according to their Rank in the Jupiter Waitlist, as it completely fair & transparent process of on-boarding them on your platform.

Kindly, do the needful in this regard as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Maulik Raval

1 Like

Please send me beta invite for this app. I am waiting for this since long. I open daily to check whether itโ€™s officially launched or not. Itโ€™s always shows coming soon. So please send me beta invite. Thanks

Hello, Please provide beta access and I would help you provide feedback. Thank you.

Please send me beta invite
Thanks
Surya

1 Like

@sneh.baxi

Please invite me for beta testing and my position is 258

Their should be a countdown feature so everyone can track their number and estimated time of receiving

Guys, do keep on lookout for any forms or signup info on your mailโ€ฆ
This service is being rolled out in stages, so donโ€™t miss out.

@sneh.baxi Count me in as I fulfill all conditions. Eager to be a part of Jupiter.

Canโ€™t wait to get my hands-on experience with Jupiter.

Request an invite for beta testing.

Requesting for beta invite @sneh.baxi @Jiten

Please count me in for beta testing suvamdas000@gmail.com.