Replacing QR code

Red colored writings denotes that,these features can be relocated or added,and please relocate qr code some other place,when seeing transaction,qr code hide the data… qr scanner

3 Likes

You drew a rough sketch of the homepage! So cool :exploding_head:
@Subhendu_Mabhai Also, could you suggest a better spot for the QR code scanner? :slight_smile:

@Ankit_Misra your thoughts on additions in red text?

1 Like

What if there is an option like "wave to scan qr " :joy:… Like "niyox wave to see balance "

Ahh,I do not think that is so much necessary sir ,

1 Like

Same. I think wave-to-scan is a bit extra, but it does sound cool!
It’s just a second away from tapping the QR code scan button.

If the purpose is the same, having a wave to scan would be 2-3 seconds slower.

1 Like

Thanks, @Shawnpinto for your kind and appriciating words ,actually I love to shape app of my favourite via contacting their developer,and same for jupiter also,

2 Likes

Yes,It will be cool sir,but I think we should build the app for necessary things first ,then should go for cool features,

1 Like

Yes. Its too much :joy:. Just joking around

I saw it coming :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, the QR code scanner seems to be in the way according to @Subhendu_Mabhai

1 Like

@Shawnpinto ,
Do not you think I am antaryami,I know what does mr @Ankit_Misra think :joy::joy:

@Subhendu_Mabhai One doubt.
The IFSC code and account number are available in the settings.
Wouldn’t it look repeated? :thinking:

Yes,but no matter,beacuse,We need to provide more useful information in home page,so that customer can find it in one click,we can remove the same section from account in return…

Becaz,application is all about how much click you can reduce and provide useful info in that।।