Relatable 'transaction narration'

I am Jupiter’s WhatsApp community, and will repost ideas that are most liked there

Prashant suggested:

More clarity in the ‘transaction narration’ in account statements could reduce reconciliation effort

• I pay all my utility bills I.e phone, electricity, mobile postpaid via BBPS, would be helpful to know biller name
  • I pay all my credit cards bills via Cred on different dates, would be helpful to know the associated credit card number
1 Like

Yeah my bank accounts are horrible in nature right now, can’t look at them and understand what’s going on:

For an example merchant name doesn’t come up, it shows something which I can’t read, then it says ecs Paytm money solutions which I understand to be mutual fund sip and all but why can’t they simplify it I mean.

1 Like

Its enlightening in some sense even :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: one of my card statements reflected “Bundl Technologies” as a merchant I had bought from. Which led me to a googling journey and got to know that’s the parent entity for Swiggy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like