Registering account is not working

While creating a new account on android’s latest app. After Aadhar KYC it is showing something snapped.

I closed and reopen the app but the error is still there. It’s a very bad experience for a new user I referred and talked all good things about Jupiter. But his first experience was a bad one.

Please have a look. It’s a bug.

Cc: @Shawnpinto

1 Like

Yeah, we need a better onboarding experience. Especially, when something snaps, a more insightful error message needs to be shown.

It’s been almost a year and many edge cases would have been encountered and addressed by now to warrant a much clearer error message copy. Please work on this, team Jupiter.

First impression is the best! Don’t leave a new user hanging/ clueless.

2 Likes

@Binoy 100%
A message like that would confuse the user and spoil the experience.
Let me share this one with the team.

@CHETAN_KUMAR_RAWAT In the meantime, could you share your friends details so that we can check what went wrong? Thanks!
Dm’d you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

same issue here while trying to create an account

2 Likes

Same error occurred when i tried to create my account, i have also sent an email to the support team please help as errors keep occuring one after another, i have to submit my bank details to my hr in the next two days as the salaries are credited in the jupiter bank accounts only .If my account is not created then the company unfortunately will be forced to end it’s tie up with jupiter .Please resolve this issue as soon as possible .

My ticket id is 2550343.

Looping in @Nikhil_Godbole @Shawnpinto

I can see you have already created a thread addressing your issue. Nikhil has already responded to your query there. :thinking:

Hi Abdul, the previous error was the name mismatch error and that was resolved, but now after successfully entering my Aadhar details and OTP jupiter showed “something snapped, we’re not able to verify you for your account creation” this is very frustrating after doing everything right errors keep popping up one after another. Please help i have also sent an email to the support but there has been no reply from their side and i have to submit the details of my jupiter bank account to my company . Please help and resolve this issue
My ticket id is 2550343
@Nikhil_Godbole

1 Like

@Gaurav_Chauhan We have raised it with the partner bank. Whatever had to be done from our end has been already done. Now waiting for a revert from the bank.
Any procedure which gets deviated in the initial stage needs to go through restructuring of the profile, hence, it takes time.

3 Likes

I am still facing this issue. Has anybody got the fix for this