Ready. Set. Save! - Savings challenge 🤩

I am waiting 20 April… :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Disqualified saving challenge
I am withdrawal pots 18/03/2022
Announced 20/03/2022

Please confirm… @Shawnpinto @Jiten

@Manik No Manik, you’re not disqualified.
I see that you’ve completed the savings challenge already.

Note:

• If you withdraw the amount after completing it, you’re still eligible.
  • If you withdraw the amount and break the pot after completing it, you’re still eligible but you can’t see the banner in the app (We’re getting this fixed)

There was an internal result day on March 20th, yes.
But for all the users, it will be on April 20th. We’ll let you know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did you win one @Shawnpinto ?

2 Likes

@nishesh Nope :sweat_smile:
Got a pretty bad luck when it comes to lucky draws. I guess we’ll soon find out on 20th :eyes:

giphy

3 Likes

The challenge once again taught many including me the necessity of savings. The 6000 Rs I saved during the challenge have a value of 600000 in a real sense.

3 Likes

Let me crash the party. Jupiter employees are not allowed to participate :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

11 days to go :grin: :grin: :grin:

6 Likes

Le me thinking about tomorrow’s lucky draw result :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Saving challenge results getting announced tom! Who all are excited ?!

We surely are having a great time seeing so many of our users getting into the habit of savings!

7 Likes

Fingers crossed
:crossed_fingers:t4:

5 Likes

@Ayushi_Sethia @Shawnpinto
If possible, kindly create a thread with all the questions and answers to those Multiple Choice Questions asked during the savings challenge…
It was fun saving + learning :+1: :+1:

Also, looking forward for the Savings Challenge 2.0

5 Likes

@razack No! That would act as a cheat sheet for new folks :sweat_smile:
The questions are the same for everyone, whether you’ve already played it or new folks wanting to try the challenge.

Savings Challenge 2.0 does sound interesting though. What additional improvements would you like to see?

4 Likes

Oops. I just complted 4th week challenge :smiling_face_with_tear:

@Aswin_Benny - You would be eligible for next round of iPhone results. Hope you are enjoying the challenge though !

3 Likes

Oooh…so the challenge is still going on? I was not aware of it…

I thought the 6 week savings challenge was finished in March

4 Likes

Any sneak peak into the names of the winners ? Where is the result announced and at what time? Fingers Straight :joy:

3 Likes

The names will be announced at the stroke of the midnight hour when rest of the nation sleeps :wink:

6 Likes

ಅಜಾತ ಶತ್ರು :pray:

that’s so creative :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes