Ready. Set. Save! - Savings challenge šŸ¤©

I have destroyed the pot to get money but I didnā€™t get 75 Rs with it? @Shawnpinto

Hey @jigarmistry24 Have you completed the 6 weeks challenge? :thinking:

Yes. I have completed it.

1 Like

Its bug for sure., Now I am not able to see that challenge in my Money tab. It was completed as I do get 6000 Rs and I have completed it last week.

Noted @jigarmistry24 Weā€™ll get this one checked. Iā€™d need a few details for this so Iā€™ll connect with you on direct messages :slight_smile:

1 Like

We noticed that if a user has completed the savings challenge and breaks the pot, the savings challenge banner disappears. The saved amount will be transferred normally into your account. Youā€™ll still be eligible for the lottery though. Itā€™s just that thereā€™s no banner to see it.

This is something we will solve in the upcoming releases.

4 Likes

Dear Shawn,
Kindly look at thisā€¦I think itā€™s some bug.

1. I have completed my 6 weeks savings challenge, and had withdrawn the 6000 Rs to my Jupiter Account. While checking the app, itā€™s showing a pot balance of Rs. 545, which should be 0 instead.
  2. While checking the jewels section, the reward for the fifth week is missing.
    I am really worried about these bugsā€¦Kindly confirm that I am eligible for the lucky draw.
1 Like

(upload://ve9BgcW7p1eMPmzUfsuicMYUn3n.jpeg)

@Shawnpinto Please help

1 Like

@KAMARUNNISA Thanks for letting us know! Weā€™ll look into this. Letā€™s connect on direct messages, Iā€™d need a few details :smiley:

1 Like

Itā€™s possible that for week 5, youā€™ve got all of them wrong :sweat_smile:
But weā€™ll check.

No Noā€¦ :grin: :grin: please check the image

1 Like

Please check sirā€¦ :grinning::grinning::grinning::smiley::smiley::smile::smile:

Instead of breaking the pot,I transferred my 6k and the rewards to my Jupiter account.

In this way I can still see the 6k week challenge in my pot section.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t received the jewels that I earned from the 6 weeks saving challenge pots and only received the deposited amount upon withdrawal from the pots.

Even I canā€™t see the jewels i won for the 6th week @Shawnpinto

We just got this checked @KAMARUNNISA
So youā€™ve received the cashback more than once, therefore, the amount of Rs. 525. You got more jewels than you were eligible for. This is a bug, but a lucky one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:smile: :smile: :smile: I hope the same luck will be there for iphone too

Kindly solve the bugā€¦

1 Like

Folks,

I believe almost everyone from this thread had completed the 6 weeks challenge (Excluding the new ones).

How was the whole experience? Let us know what youā€™ve learned from this :slight_smile:

Here are some things youā€™ve noticed throughout the savings challenge:

• You saved up enough weekly. Patience is the key
  • Learned a thing or two from the quizzes
  • Tracked your progress till you reached the goal

We noticed that not many are in a habit of saving. When it comes to managing money ā€˜Savingsā€™ is perceived as boring and does not give an instant sense of achievement. Hence this challenge made it a bit more fun.

Donā€™t you think so? Thoughts?

5 Likes

I found the quizzes a tad too difficult, or maybe Iā€™m just too dumb.

It didnā€™t feel ā€œstickyā€.

Disclaimer: This is merely my humble opinion.

people will start savings just offer better than FD rates and see how it goes upā€¦

3 Likes