Ready. Set. Save! - Savings challenge đŸ€©

Nice. Good luck with the quizzes and don’t forget to make your deposits on time!

2 Likes

I have completed the challenge , now do i have to keep the 6k inside the pot untill the winner announcement next month or i can withdraw my money now ?

3 Likes

If you’ve completed the 6 weeks savings challenge, you can break the pot. It will not affect the winner’s announcement. We’ll announce the winners via email, and push notifications and show the results in the app around April 20th.

7 Likes

I came in to ask the same question, got the answer but I’m unable to redeem the jewels after completion of the challenge?

The jewels are credited to the savings challenge pot after you’ve completed it.

So it will be 6000 + (No. of jewels from the quiz)

1 Like

I broke the pot and i received only the amount and not the jewels along with it. Must be a bug i suppose?

3 Likes

We’ll get this one checked! I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Completed my Six week Savings Challenge Today with an ace :smile: :smile:

Thanking the entire Jupiter Team for this unique challenge. I hope now most of us had understood the need for savings.

5 Likes

Was trying to destroy pot but pop up comes out that I’ll be disqualified

You are destroying before results

1 Like

@Shawnpinto can’t destroy before the results? :thinking:

1 Like

Breaking the pot after completion doesn’t impact the winners result announcement right? As @Shawnpinto said.

2 Likes

@Jitendra @Shawnpinto please clarify
as we’re getting confused due to two opposite comments

1 Like

I have completed the challenge and deposited the last 1000 Rs today
 now its says 34 days more
??? So if I withdraw the money before 34 I will be out of the game???

Correct. You can break the pot if you’ve completed the challenge. You won’t get disqualified.

3 Likes

IMG_20220318_201110

I am waiting
 For i phone 13___£:cry::upside_down_face::grinning:

@Shawnpinto : The 6 weeks deposit has been done and now can we withdraw the money or still wait for next 30 days to complete the challenge ?
If I withdraw the money now so would I ineligible for the iphone race ?

Hey @Akash_Kumar, If you’ve completed the 6 weeks challenge, you can withdraw it.
You will not be disqualified :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lott for the confirmation .
indeed won’t be that lucky enough to get an iPhone :joy: :joy:

Not late to the party I guess. Just my second week now. May the luckiest win :grinning::crossed_fingers:

1 Like