Ready. Set. Save! - Savings challenge 🤩

The result is in the app…For me, its Better luck next time :sob: :sob: :sob:

blackish-crying

3 Likes

Just checked. Same :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto will you be making a post on the community about the winners so that we get to know who’s the lucky person?

3 Likes

I hope the Jupiter people will make the winner’s list public. Why do I have a hunch that no one won? :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Sapna Tuta Hai To Dil Kabhi Jalta Hai
Haa Thoda Dard Hua Par Chalta Hai :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto Result not showing for me in iPhone app. When I click on banner it is going to challenge page but there is just showing result will be announced on 20th April. Nothing else.

1 Like

Hey Guys,

Yes we will be making the results public. There are 2 lucky winners :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey @jigarmistry24 ,you must have checked it before the results got out.
How about now? Does it show up?

1 Like

Same now too!

1 Like

@Shawnpinto I really dont trust this challenge results now! Lots of bugs, you can see from image above. How you people will justify this?

1 Like

Not showing … its showing 1 Days to Go

Weren’t there supposed to be 6 lucky winners?

They’re rolling out the results in phases !

Same issue had in my wife’s phone too… After 12, it showed about the result status that she didn’t won.
When she broke the savings pot, it started showing this message as highlighted by Jigar
@Shawnpinto

3 Likes

Same screen for me as well. I’m on Android !

2 winners in 3 batches I think…The savings challenge is still ongoing

4 Likes

Now I got a mail from Jupiter saying the results are out…

When I clicked it and redirected to the results page, it is showing the same screen as highlighted by @jigarmistry24 , ie, its showing 1 Days to Go

So same screen for me too now

5 Likes

Now its ok @Shawnpinto … .Showing about the results :+1:

4 Likes

@Shawnpinto Any updates for my case? :slight_smile: