I previously registered on Jupiter using my mother’s details. I am now trying to open an account for myself, but the app is showing her name and PAN and I am getting an error. I have not opened/used a Jupiter savings account. Please reset/delete the old onboarding profile so I can register with my own PAN and KYC details.”
You can’t do that. On one mobile number, you can’t have multiple accounts.
No i don’t want multiple accounts I just want to update this account because
I previously registered on Jupiter using my mother’s details a long time ago. I am now trying to open a Jupiter account for myself, but the app is still showing my mother’s name and PAN, and I am getting an error when I try to proceed.
I want to open a new Jupiter account in my own name using my own PAN and KYC details.
Please check whether my old onboarding profile can be deleted/reset so that I can register and complete KYC with my own details.
I have not intentionally opened or used a Jupiter savings account under my mother’s details.
We are sorry but you will not be able to open another account for yourself using the same mobile number.
Sir I don’t want to open new account i don’t want to have multiple account
I just want either you update Name and Pan for this account or you close this account completely so i can login again with my original documents because it was getting miss match with my mother documents and my documents if you need any verification documents I can provide you that
If you are not able to close or anything do one thing just update Name and Pan for this account and my issue will be resolved please sir
@yashtiwaric19 once details are registered, we would not be able to change KYC documents due to account security. If the details in the account created from mother’s details are different and don’t match with your details, there is no issue in creating an account for you. You can proceed with your details.
Also, we can only handle closure or any high risk requests from registered emails only post verification. So, please email to our support team and share me the ticket ID so I can check.