POTS for 2022 | Start by saving? Thoughts?

Thanks Garv. That’s indeed a great suggestion and something we’re working on

Would you be open to chat with us briefly to help us understand a little more about your current needs - will help us design better solutions for you

1 Like

Hey Bharat, rules are already implemented in our competition- Fi bank app.
It’s pretty neat and nifty!

I’d love to set up rules, for example “for every Amazon order above ₹300, save ₹10 in X123YZ Pot”.

So when I do pay for that order via Jupiter UPI/debit card, the app should be smart enough to automate it.

3 Likes

A question. For those who have already been using pots, what do you guys think of the savings challenge? :thinking:
Lemme know!

1 Like

Could entice more users by giving better interest rates.

1 Like

I wanna participate, but I’m not able to at the moment because of certain issues lol.

Awesome challenge tho! Looking forward to more like these.

Excellent experience 19/20 some luck and some knowledge. Thrill of getting it right is amazing.

1 Like
  1. Please include feature to tranfer money from one pot to another. It will reduce the multilple tranfers in and out of pots into savings account , therby simplify statements

2. Please add some customisation features to to pors thumbnails and names. It will improve user experience

3. Please add a statement feature exclusivley for pot tranfers ( in and out ) which also showing into which pot amoubt is added

4 Likes

Internet rate of pot needs to be higher,or it must be something similar to which Paytm payment bank provides. it’s quite clear there and we know each month how much we would be getting with no restriction on withdrawal. I would suggest something similar with make it much more interesting and people would use pots more , including me

2 Likes

pots are useless if they offer same rate as saving. There must be some reason why pots offer such lower rates even when FI is giving more than double. One reason could be that they don’t need money anyway which is quite unusual for a bank.

1 Like

@Jiten whatever features you include for pots can never beat FD or better than FD rates!! Why would anyone park serious money with you and bear financial loss in favour of some tech gimmicks. If you’re really serious about pots then you must consider at least FD rates!!!

1 Like

Interest in POTS should be of FD level otherwise it is of no use.

Also there should be option to save rules for auto save on pots,

Also auto save on Roundup of ₹5 or ₹10 after I pay somewhere

5 Likes

Yea like automatically adding amount of choice into the pot of our choice in a frequency the we can modify. If this feature can be added to existing pots ,PERFECT

1 Like

I have one more suggestion. Since jupiter is trying to incorporate investments into the platform can we incorporate liquid funds ( one or two selected funds) into pots. Or an option to invest pots balance in A . As normal interest account just like now, B. Fd based account that gives higher returns, C.In liquid funds…

There is a startup out there named wizely. They work in collab with icici bank and icici prudential. Their idea and implementation was good. I used that app for almost more than a year now. But had to withdraw a major chunk pf my money from them because their app is getting more and more buggy and laggy and 9n yop of that the customer service went from top notch to absolute rubbish. Thats when i start using pots more only because of their poor service otherwise i would be still using that. I love some those features in jupiter. Please think about it

2 Likes

Pot loverrrr…back.qgain…dun like destroy option…laaauvved the unexpected interest rates…wicked tis was…mmm…

Hugs to ya alll…

2 Likes

@JupiterTeam gif’s…aaah…niceee…smileys too n emoticans too…

1 Like

By the way, why the money added/removed from pots (basically pots transaction) is not reflected if we request an account statement?