Adding different earning interest rate on different pots

On different types of pods, can have different rate of earning interest. In this way, it will excites end user to have a different pods as per need.

4 Likes

This makes sense. We should be able to set timers on pots. The longer, the higher the interest. No penalties should we break the pot earlier tho.

4 Likes

To use the pot at maximum, we should have better interest rate on pot and not be same as saving account interest., I am moving out all the amount from pot since it is not having additional benefit and putting on my auto sweep so i get better return.

Jupiter should also should consider this or provide better interest rate on pots so it is useful

@Shawnpinto any thought on this?

1 Like

@Akash1 Higher interest rate would be better since youā€™ll get higher returns.
Or, how about the same rate but with additional features?

Eg: Auto deposit.

Nope. FI letā€™s you pick different interest rates depending on the time frame of maturity that you choose.

AND they offer auto deposit with rules aka ā€œkeep the changeā€ alongside it. :thinking:

1 Like

Okay, no spoilers but thereā€™s gonna be a major upgrade to Pots :stuck_out_tongue:
More info soon :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

@nateavi fi is good at thisā€¦

Have u noticed ā€˜Jumpā€™ feature by Fiā€¦ Get upto 9% interestā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, that ā€œlimited slotsā€ notification bums me off. But Jump is a pretty decent idea. I need more info about it before I invest tho.

Sounds a bit shaky.

@nateavi yes. all they said was if we withdraw within 3 months, there will be 2% penality on interest :eyes:. Thats all

1 Like

I donā€™t mind losing out on interest for the short term. But Iā€™m curious how their Jump scheme works.

Last I checked they partrned with a lending firm for that. Id love to know more. :smile:

Interesting concept!

1 Like