PNB Secured credit card

Did anyone do FD in PNB to take RuPay platinum credit card? I did FD but it is showing no matching FD criteria while applying for cc through PNB. I think the FinTech community could help me with this.

1 Like

is there any offers on pnb credit cards i have never seen any.

Not on PNB but on Rupay platinum.

1. UPI linkage (for p2m merchant transactions only)
  2. 10% upto 100 on upi linked merchant transfer. (Per card per month till march 2023, this offer may extend)
  3. Airport lounge access 8 times/year, 2 times/quater
  4. Accidental Insurance cover (T&C applied)

Please look into my previous post, if u have still problem, you can DM me

1 Like

PNB have most useless costumer support executives. Here’s why. I did an fd (abv Rs 12500) via PNB ONE app. On clicking the option “CC against FD” it was showing “No FD found with matching criteria for this customer”.

I called credit card customer support. They told me to contact debits and accounts related customer support. I did the same. I called and explained everything then the id* executive tell me to contact credit card department executives again. I did same again then the cc department executive told me that they have nothing with that and visit branch…

I opened IDFC WOW cc.

1 Like

Govt Bank :joy: always have some problem, i also faced but after mailing they’re solved my problem, 12500 amount is not working… Go through with 13k with auto renewal more than 1 years 1 days turn times … If problem not solved…

Mail them ( dcms.operations@pnb.co.in,Social Media Monitoring And Response Team smmart@pnb.co.in,dbd@pnb.co.in,care@pnb.co.in,smmart@pnb.co.in,Principal Nodal Officer pno@pnb.co.in) mention ur problem with ur account number, registered number and email id… Next day your RM will communicate with you

2 Likes

Thanks man, appreciable response.

2 Likes

After applying the 15000 Fd auto renewal period for 1yr 1 mth 1 day. No partial withdrawal. After how much time I apply for CC against FD in mobile app?

1 Like

Within just a minute

2 Likes

Clear me 2 questions

1. Is it ok with 1yr 1mth 1 day or I should go with 3yrs?

2. Should I opt for partial withdrawal or not?

Its is showing invalid credentials while applying for cc on website.

1 Like

While applying for credit card in PNB from website it is showing invalid cretaential every time. According to my knowledge everything is right but it shows the same error again and again. Do anyone face the same and know the solution

1 Like

Bug problem or app server problem, try everyday… When they fixed it… U can go through… It’s a govt Bank :sleepy:

1 Like

@sani I have been using this card for about an year…Can I close the FD and still be able to use the card??
i.e. converting the secured card into an un-secured card

U can’t convert it to unsecured.

3 Likes