What is the criteria of PNB fd against credit card ? Any idea

What is the criteria of PNB fd against credit card ?

Minimum limit of FD ?
Minimum days of FD ?
Can I get this card against online created FD ?

Dear Customer, now you can get PNB Credit Card against your Fixed Deposit with Bank through PNBONe and clicking on Credit Card against FD icon. You may also link your PNB RuPay Credit Card to BHIM UPI app to enjoy 10% cashback on every txn. Max. Cashback Rs. 100/month. T&C Apply. 18001802345.

I received this message on 2nd January, but i donโ€™t see anything about on website or app.

Anybody have any knowledge about this ?

Ans :
I asked my RM, he told me same thing. Donโ€™t need to visit Any bank . All things can do by PNB one app .

*Minimum FD amount: 13 k
*Limit 80 % of selected FD
*FD must be auto Renewal
*Minimum tenure 1 year
*Virtual card 10 minutes in PNB one app
*Managed by pnb genie app
*No joining and annual maintenance fees
*Online FD can breakable online anytime after final closing the cc , branch created FD is only closed via branch.
*There is two variant Visa and rupay
*If u choose rupay, u can also linked any upi app , and usable any merchant.

Pro tips; you can go through for 666 days FD, which gives you highest returns (7.5 % p/a)

Once more: you can link this card with Bhim ( govt) app , and paying to any merchant amount 1k , which can gives you 100 ( maximum 10% upto 100) cashback per month till December 23 :metal:

1 Like

@CarolinMerces Might know :eyes:

2 Likes

update your application and the option will be visible for you to apply.

3 Likes

I called customer support. I do not have any account in PNB so they told me to visit branch for create an FD and take secure CC against it with minimum FD of Rs 12,500/- with 80% of credit limit means 10,000/-.

I am opening BSBDA account in PNB to try creating FD via PNB One application.

If you have the app then search for it and notify me if you can.

1 Like

You have experience bro. Help me out in 1 question. Ammโ€ฆ What if I have already BSBDA account unknowingly and I created another one in another bank as well. What will be the impact? According to T&C of many (or may be all) banks there will be one BSBDA Account in One bank at a time.

1 Like

Rightโ€ฆ I asked my RM, he told me same thing. Donโ€™t need to visit Any bank . All things can do by PNB one app .

*Minimum FD amount: 12.5 k
*Limit 80 % of selected FD
*FD must be auto Renewal
*Minimum tenure 1 year
*Virtual card 10 minutes in PNB one app
*Managed by pnb genie app
*No joining and annual maintenance fees
*Online FD can breakable online anytime after final closing the cc , branch created FD is only closed via branch.
*There is two variant Visa and rupay
*If u choose rupay, u can also linked any upi app , and usable any merchant.

As per the RBi Policies you canโ€™t open another BSBDA Account I donโ€™t know about (Online) but I have experienced this as well in SCB branch and they gave RBIโ€™s form where its written that they will verify before opening account!..

I got scared yaar what the hell is going on I left the branch and came home!.. btw I donโ€™t have any kind of BSBDA Account yeah I have PMJDY account with SBI which is not count as BSBDA Account I think :thinking:

1 Like

PMJDY accounts are BSBD accounts in nature with additional facility of RuPay Debit card with accident insurance coverage and over draft facility.

Maybe no bank are giving BSBDA account now days, theyโ€™re giving u PMJDY account by their BC agents .

Maybe. I saw BOI recently opened a BC Agent in our area but its not a Zero balance account. Its a general savings account with MAB of โ‚น2000

What they will verify? What if they find an bsbda account in another bank which is not known to us?

I actually donโ€™t have the full Tnc in my mind. but if they found they will reject the application most probably

1 Like