Secured CC with upi

Any FD backed CC with upi linking facility is there? I am a student and have decent Cibil score. I already have oneCard (secured) but I need a card for upi too!

2 Likes

I’m uncertain about that. A few credit cards backed by fixed deposits requiring a minimum deposit of 2000, include options like Onecard (you already have one), Paisabazaar Step Up card, IDFC WOW card, and more. But, at present, none support UPI linking

You can check the eligible cards/ banks from here.
https://www.rupay.co.in/rupay-credit-card-on-upi

Also, you can check some of the FD-backed CCs here.

Moreover, you can try Axis Kiwi if you are eligible https://gokiwi.in/ (it’s unsecured)

2 Likes

I too haven’t heard any secured card that links with UPI :thinking:

I tried in Kiwi, got rejected :smiley:
Dug into it further, Pnb does offer a secured rupay cc, but it has little to no benefits except the upi part and 80% credit limit, so I guess will have to wait for a few months for something better to come up :confused:

@kartikeyyy Same with SBI. They offer secured CCs, but you will get only a 75% limit.
So no use. Yes, better wait for some months, who knows every card including OneCard start the UPI feature in the near future :grin: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Kiwi rejected my application, saying they don’t serve my pin code.:confused:

IDFC wow card is the answer for you

1 Like

The 4 transaction needs to be equal to or more than 50 to get the full cashback

Can Paisabazar step up cc bw linked with UPI

Hai @Harishankar_Bairwa Welcome to the community.
Paisabazaar Step Up card is issued in partnership with SBM and I think SBM bank is yet to start CCs linking with UPI.

No

in august 2024 paytm is showing SBM bank for linking credit card . Can we link paisabazaar step up credit card to upi for payments . i dont have card so asking for advice . Anyone help is mush appreciated

Only rupay network credit card can be linked to UPI.

1 Like

U can’t link step up CC to UPI. @Dx_Dx

2 Likes

Hai @Dx_Dx
As @kirankiran10333 said, at present, there is no option to link Paisabazaar’s Step Up CC with UPI, even though it’s issued under the Rupay network.

Meanwhile, IDFC has recently introduced a UPI linking feature for IDFC WOW Secured Card holders. By paying a specific amount, customers can obtain a virtual Rupay Credit Card and utilize the balance of the WOW card through UPI.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the valuable information

Thanks for sharing the information.

Ok thanks.