Phone number change

Hi team,

Can we have a quick way to Change the phone number on the app please. I think this should be pretty simple and easy instead of wondering when it will be available on the app.

Been waiting for awhile to update my phone number

4 Likes

Yeah, about time. Some features need to be prioritised over others. It’d be cool if an upcoming features timeline is introduced and shared with the community.

3 Likes

They have the timeline on trello

2 Likes

Yes. Phone number change and communication address change is a must features

1 Like

Yeah, Trello exists. But it’s super vague to start with. In build-mode is all what we know. At least, a more precise TL if made available to the community members/ beta users would be cool.

And, with some basic features still missing, I find it hard to invite my friends to the camp.

2 Likes

I agree… Maybe they are taking time to eliminate much bugs as possible

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto please share an update did reach out to you a few months ago on the same concern

1 Like

@here The mobile number change feature will take us some time. We are aiming to push it out in a couple of weeks (TBD).
The community will be notified in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:eyes: woah, all eyes for it

1 Like

A couple of weeks? That’s no time at all! We absolutely can wait. :smile:

@Shawnpinto also when’s the integration with WhatsApp happening??

Heyo @Kesj :hyper_wave:
It is live! We currently use the WhatsApp platform for sending reminders/nudges.

Also, this is in the pipeline - Get the Account balance/rewards earned at the end of the month.
Can you let us know what other details you’d like to see? Check this out too - Monthly summary of Jupiter account on WhatsApp

Hey my bad, I’m still waiting to change my registered mobile number with Jupiter for a longtime due spam by banks everyday

Hence since I changed my number and still the old number is with Jupiter that’s why I don’t get WhatsApp messages from Jupiter

Waiting for the phone change from you guys