Options are not getting selected / not working

Go to Home page> check all balances > select any bank (even Jupiter).

You will be able to see account details, options “See all”(under recent transactions), “check insights”, “about (symbol)” are not working.

Only “Three dots” > “remove this account” is working.

1 Like

I was about to post about this bug. @Shawnpinto .

2 Likes

@kirankiran10333 @specter I tried following the steps, couldn’t find the about symbol. Where did you find this? :blob_sweat:

1 Like

Money - Bank balances - Select any bank connected with AA - Then you find 2 options

1. Recent transaction which shows SEE ALL below it.
  2. Check insights.
    When you click on these both, nothing happens. Absolutely nothing. Ideally they should be redirected to their respective pages.

Strange, it’s working fine here.
When did this start happening?

1 Like

Here in recent transactions section, see all option and check insights are also not working.

1 Like

Since last update when tags vanished

1 Like

All options are working fine? Like Insights, view all transactions. I observed this a week ago, thought after sometime it will get fix but not.

Yup. All the buttons are working fine as expected. They are taking me to their respective pages.

We’re checking this.

1 Like

@kirankiran10333 @specter can you help us with your app version and platform [iOS/Android] please?
cc @_Ronak_Mathur

1 Like

Android- 2.0.15

1 Like

@kirankiran10333 Can you please provide more details like which Android device are you using and what the OS version of your android phone if you can make a video for this so it would be helpful for us.

3 Likes

I am using Poco F4 mobile.
Runs on Android 13.
Jupiter app version is 2.0.15

1 Like

OnePlus 9, android 13.

1 Like

Thank you @kirankiran10333, and @specter for the details, will check this on Android 13 and get back to you.

3 Likes

@kirankiran10333 @specter Can you try to reinstall the app and try again? Let us know if it still persists.

2 Likes

Issue still persists.

1 Like

Thanks for checking. We’ll test further.

2 Likes