Option of choosing metal or plastic cards

There should be an option to choose if we want a metal or plastic card. Also a nominal one time charge can be applied for the metal card of maybe around 200 to 500 whatever is feasible.

3 Likes

For you knowledge, metal card costs 5k+

1 Like

Ohk my bad didnโ€™t know that although an option for it would be great whatever price is feasible.

@gabey14 Metal Card charge is โ‚น3000 & believe me nothing extra feature youโ€™ll get except hype & 2-3 time to show off among friends :sweat_smile: .

As thereโ€™s only one manufacturing company price canโ€™t be reduce.

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s so expensive :blob_worried:

5 Likes

Ohk I didnโ€™t know that. Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Isnt it like 1500? Referring to the One card metal card.

2 Likes

That only I was thinking how is onecard able to afford it while giving it for free when itโ€™s so expensive.

1 Like

No. It is not 1500.

1 Like

@gabey14 each Company they Give offer first time , We can say Long time waiting for profit
For Example Any UPI App- Paytm Gives you โ‚น100 Cashback ( which is their loss) and they recover This amount when you use for long time, from Recharge and Bill Payment etc.

Jupiter also spend approx โ‚น700 on new customer , as referral offer .

@Jiten This Month I had talked to OneCard customer care & he told First Metal Card is free but Replacement cost will be โ‚น3K ( As a company you may cost โ‚น5K+ for it) and also will option for Plastic Card to avoid huge change as they have to pay too for Metal Card .

@RSSM OneCard Referral Program is โ‚น250 but some time they give โ‚น1000 or โ‚น2000 , depends on that days campaign offer.

3 Likes

Ohk thanks for the indepth explanation and solving my query.

1 Like

Oh damn, yep this is too pricy.

2 Likes

Dhani offers a metal card for Rs. 1000, with lounge access and a bunch of other features.
https://www.dhanipay.in

1 Like

Now only if had other card options besides metal. Say customisable fibre cards of some sort? :thinking:

2 Likes

:skull: what

Dhani ? You canโ€™t use outside the Dhani .
Also wait For few week , RBI guidelines may stop BNPL or may completely change

Stay away from dhani I have faced many problems and some of them are still not solved

3 Likes

I know Dhani as a loan service is really bad but it you use it as a wallet, itโ€™s kinda nice.

1 Like

Customer support is very bad even in wallet service I have the place order and its got failed but they have not refunded me yet 1 year ago.

2 Likes