One debit card feature you can't live without? šŸ’³

Amazing, waiting for you to create a new thread where we discuss this then?

1 Like

I think maybe we can think about the colors donā€™t limit the debit card for one color please make it available in different color variants because every user is not same and every one doesnā€™t like same color so please enable an option in debit card section while their order for card is placed,everyone is unique so, like example Venmo dispatches many variants in their card color in solid so keep the users choosy while they look for their :credit_card:

3 Likes

Can a single card replace all other existing debit cards?
Something like curve https://www.curve.com/

3 Likes

Which would be the most aesthetically pleasing card youā€™ve seen so far?
Any design ideas you like best? Also a colour you would prefer?

2 Likes

For AT-VR features, special glasses will be required :smile: . However, just to initiate, how aboutā€¦ if you see your Jupiter card via camera from your mobile Jupiter applicationā€¦ you can have that kind of AR view.

3 Likes

Matte Black for color, not found any card so far that completely stands out, hoping that you guys bring some thing pleasing.

3 Likes

I rarely use debit cards. However exclusivity and loyalty based benefits could be good incentives.

A gradient holographic finish on a card would look stunning.
OR
A monochrome metallic touch on the card would be very eye catching

3 Likes

Could we call that feature Jupiter GO? :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Revolutā€™s metal cards are very aesthetically pleasing.

2 Likes

:joy: How about Jupiter Haloā€¦ Halo ring is the inner most ring of Jupiter :smile:

2 Likes

That sounds so cool I hope people pronounce it right! :crossed_fingers: :v: :joy:

1 Like

If I get this right? are you suggesting Jupiter Halo to be the premium offering much rather like revolut metal?

just like @shubhankar_sen sent a picture here

1 Like

Temporary Blocking #senseofsecurity
There is very good feature in debit cards which is provided by South Indian Bank. User can simply lock his online and debit card transaction simply by his/her mobile app and activate it only when they want to make a transaction. So in case, you are not able to find your card and unsure if it lying somehwhere in the room, or left in office or stolen :cold_sweat:, you can simply lock it temporarily without panicking and calling CC for blocking the card (Note- once card is blocked- it cannot be reversed, new card has to be issued).
You can have a good night sleep assured of all safety from any kind of fraud- phishing or online fraud.

3 Likes

I think SBI, also has the same feature. But the real pain is re-ssuing a card, waiting for it to be posted to you and then pay for it even!
Would you value single tap activate deactivate option for your card?

1 Like

Oh! ya, just a single tap for activation-deactivation- super easy. I have been using this feature for several years, and because of this secure feature, I feel comfortable parking major chunk of my funds in that bank.

So I was in Delhi, 2018, when I came across a mass ATM skimming incident, there were unwarranted debits in the accounts of 50-80 customers, including bank employees. The nearby branches- PNB, ICICI, SIB etc blocked cards of most-all their customers. Such skimming incident happens frequently in India, and people lose all their hard earned money in one go for nothing.

1 Like

CASHBACK. This is the one thing that make a cute smile on customer face. whatever the amount they got but it is a sweet of joy. A Cashback in every transaction. dont copy google pay/phone pe idea. Max of audiance now know it comes sometime.

1 Like

IMO, premium card variant look brings pride in public- so it must be easily recognizable - too much customization might make it difficult. How about if a user can get customized premium look sleeve pouch (anti-theft- aluminium build) instead of customizing the card.

1 Like

If they donā€™t have to take the card out of the pouch to use it thatā€™d be brilliant. Like a phone cover!

1. Recurring payments - Definitely. I want to automate payments of all my bills
  2. Temporary Block - I keep losing my wallet at home and panic and get my card blocked and want to re-start it again once i retrieve it.
  3. Lounge Access
  4. Rewards and Cashbacks - Need something like Cred for debit card. If Iā€™m rewarded for paying my credit card bill on time, why not reward me for spending my own money?
  5. Contactless/NFC
  6. VR card so that I can use my phone as NFC card itself
  7. I have been using my UPI account to get cash from friendly local kirana stores. Can we onboard enough kirana stores so that I can use the card to withdraw cash from there? Make ATM visits obsolete. I hate using cash though. 80% of my transactions are UPI now. Use debit cards rarely as well.
1 Like