New feature incoming | Any guesses?

Can we send money to who dont use Jupiter via this way? :melting_face:

1 Like

@Jahida isko aap please customer support ko report kariye

2 Likes

सबसे पहले कृपया किसी अन्य खाते से अपने खाते में कुछ धन जोड़ें या कोई राशि भेजें, फिर UPI सेटअप करने का प्रयास करें। अगर इसके बाद भी समस्या बनी रहती है, तो कस्टमर सपोर्ट को रिपोर्ट करे।

First, please add any money to your account from another account or transfer a certain amount from another account, then attempt to set up UPI. If the issue persists, please reach out to customer support.

1 Like

Yes, it’s expected to work that way. It’s now an integral feature of UPI. To send money to anyone on the UPI ecosystem irrespective of the app they use.

1 Like

Pay to phone number

1 Like

Sir mana dusra account sa pasa se d kar kar dakh liya par money send nahi ho rahi ha aur coustomer care ki aaj chutti ha sir aap hi kar va ka dakh lo Jo details bata ni ma bata dugi ok

@Abhinav_Goyal Credit card payment feature is there already on the app. But yes, it’s limited to BOB and Kotak Mahindra Cards. Hopefully we can see more Jupiter supporting more cards soon :+1:

You working on saturday too haha

Hi please revoke my account… i entered a wrong pan number by mistake and now its showing name mismatch whenever i try to open

Then it’s gonna rock :party_parrot: :rocket:

2 Likes

@Shreyc12 the community will not able to help out much over here. Please reach out to the support team via phone or email for the same. I hope things get sorted out.

2 Likes

Is it only works Jupiter to Jupiter or any upi number ?

Can anyone please elaborate on what the new feature is all about? I mean what is this pay-to-contact thing? for UPI it does work differently so yeah, BTW thanks in advance :slight_smile:

It should work with any UPI number, as it’s a feature in UPI ecosystem.

Pay To Contact feature simplifies the process of making payments via UPI ID. Instead of manually entering the UPI ID or the mobile number, users can select a contact from their contact list to who they wish to send money.

By choosing the recipient’s mobile number from our contact list, one can initiate a UPI payment easily and fast. You can check Gpay for this feature.

Yes. One of the most needed features this is.
The next one should be customizable UPI Id.

4 Likes

It should be work with both, it’s doesn’t matter Jupiter register mobile number registered as a UPI number.
In past which app support contacts pay they only allowed their ecosystem like gpay registered contact showing in other Gpay users contacts, but now they also showing the upi number database also.

In my contacts Cercle very few have Jupiter account.

1 Like

It’s up to you bro and the decision is yours. If you believe that Jupiter is merely a loan application and that the Pay to Contact feature holds no value for you, you can discard it. You are under no obligation to grant access permission to your contacts, and you have the full freedom to deny it. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Every loan application from bank /NBFC will take some reference contact details or contact permission in case of online

1 Like

Let’s wait for the feature to get released for testing or go live. It may or may not limit itself to sending money to contacts on Jupiter only.