Need a consideration

Jupiter team should also consider PRO members also rather than PRO Salary members and should give more offers…may be if possible…a metal debit card :melting_face: :blush:

2 Likes

Like a free metal card on maintenance of NRV of about 4-5 lacs?
Makes sense, but not sure if they consider it.

I presume issuing a metal card for a fee is already on the roadmap.

It could be possible for giving a free metal debit card for maintaining 4-5 lakhs easily…But im asking for a NRV<1 Lkh members…Atleast the team can make it paid na?

1 Like

The cost of a metal card is around ₹3000.
So if they launch that it would be quite expensive.

1 Like

Is a metal debit card that expensive??:slightly_smiling_face:idk…I think other banks are issuing it for free…If it is that expensive too…members would be ready to buy the metal card…Jupiter team could sort out the matter accordingly and issue metal cards to PRO customers…Why could the team roll out debit cards to early bird members?That would be nice​:slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

True, even ONECARD gave my mom free metal credit card without doing any FD for good credit score.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even mind paying for the card. Just as long as converting to salary account isn’t necessary.

2 Likes

Yes,that’s it…Jupiterteam can also make it happen easily🤗

People are also ready to purchase the card if it’s paid too…A new sleek metal debit card in Jupiter family can attract more customers easily in my POV :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

1 Like