More invites and a new referral system! 🙋🏽‍♂️

We still need to figure out this one though. The lag faced on WhatsApp Beta.
@Navharsh_Kr Is it always happening to you?

2 Likes

hey that got fixed , i found out that the reason for the lag was miui inbuilt app lock that i was using on whatsapp , it wasnt a beta problem. the applock interferied in smooth sending of link that’s why the delay

1 Like

Ah! Got it. Thanks for letting us know @Navharsh_Kr :slight_smile:

1 Like

Consider including the text ‘Zero balance account. No hidden fees’ too in the copy of the WhatsApp referral. It’s a major USP for many out there :eyes:

Or, increase the font size of the text in the image to make it prominent!

4 Likes

Super suggestion Binoy. Will be implementing this.

5 Likes

While you’re at it, introduce few more playful hero images. The one right now is not so inviting tbh. How about a spaceman with some money in hand or something? Challenge your design team :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey please help me. I am trying to open an account but after entering my pan card details it is asking about some invites and also written that when a spot will be open you will notified. What shoul i do.

You are on the waitlist or you can join in with a invite code ig.

try using this u0o2z4jh code

or this link https://jupiter.onelink.me/QImp/u0o2z4jh

2 Likes

Can we make the referral system a bit easy and smooth? Like currently it grants 100 jewels to both the user. This is fine but what makes it complicated is the 3rd Part. That is Rewards for the next 3 months.
I can understand having that can force the user to do transactions and get in the habit to use Jupiter but it gets a bit difficult for a person you want to refer. I talked to some of my friends and they said leave it it is complicated to refer here… Maybe you could just give 101 Jewels that’s it!

Please ignore a bit off formatting.

Thank You,
Hardik Goyal.

Thanks for suggesting this @hardik :blob:
Appreciate it. I’ll pass this on to the team so we can think about it.
We’ll probably try some experiments :blobthink:

1 Like

Welcome!

Looking forward to it! Experiments would Definately be amazing to try!

Thank You,
Hardik Goyal.

1 Like

:sob::sob: I have only 25000J limit. How can I change it ?

I can refer more but jupiter dont want me.

Why this is like this?

U dont want more customers ?

@Arthur_Lovian Whoa! You’ve reached the limit? :scream:
I’d need a few details from you to understand this better. Pinging you privately.

1 Like

@Shawnpinto U should add him in the wall of fame :joy:

1 Like

This is a bait. Shawny is trying to steal your Jewel’s bruh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl:

2 Likes

But yeah, we need to know if he actually reached the cap. Need to find out :blob_think:
Hey! @Arthur_Lovian I’ve dropped in a text in your inbox :envelope_with_arrow:

Hehe, yeah! Likely a YouTuber, blogger or a deals website owner :wink:

25000J having “only” suffix is making many of us cry :sweat_smile: as majority person don’t reached to 2500J :pleading_face:

1 Like

Now, this looks more attractive :wink: