More invites and a new referral system! 🙋🏽‍♂️

Hey everyone!

So, we’ve been working on a new referral system since there are a lot of requests for more invites. Well, say no more.
We’re aiming to release this in the next upcoming weeks.

Invite and earn

Here’s what it looks like:

It will be a pretty simple 3 step process.

You can check status and send reminders :eyes:

A status bar for your invite and earn progress.

So how does it work?
Refer and Earn gives you the chance to invite your friends and family to Jupiter and earn rewards.

What rewards will I earn?

• 100% of the Jewels (up to 150 jewels per month) your friends earn for 3 months from the date of joining Jupiter
  • 100 Jewels when your friend makes their first Debit Card payment

So, what do you think? Let us know your thoughts on the upcoming invite and earn system! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

We’re thinking of having a leaderboard.
Or maybe even a milestone reward :thinking:

13 Likes

why do you think one would refer your bank to someone when they themselves are not satisfied with your services?

7 Likes

I am satisfied. Maybe some aren’t.

6 Likes

Maybe we can even track the number of invites we have given plus how many have onboarded in the app , let’s say I invite 10 people out of which 6 have onboarded , some kind of gamification can be added to it .

4 Likes

You’ll be able to see the no. of invites you’ve sent + their status.
Check out the 3 tick boxes in the image. The first one is for account creation, if that is ticked then, you’ll know.

Agreed with the need for gamification. Any ideas? :grimacing:

5 Likes

No, focusing on referrals is not important at this point. Literally, there are uncountable issues on the platform, you should focus on that first.

I have gone through many reviews most people are unable to even sign up and personally I’m facing issues on a chargeback that hasn’t been resolved for a month. Yeah so the bank is giving me more damage right now. So jupiter should be more focused on the beta app and maybe add a website and definitely use the referral money they have to work on the app.

11 Likes

No 1 refer program jupiter money. @Shawnpinto

Thanks you for Jupiter team .

3 Likes

Hi @Shawnpinto ,
This referral seems more promising than the old one .
We can get a better picture of our earnings.
Looking ahead for onboarding new users to revolutionary banking system .
Thanks

4 Likes

Exactly… they are more focused on onboarding more people rather than improving there services…

5 Likes

Do rollover all the new updates and features out. My Jupiter app UI has been the same while other users have got a different layout.

4 Likes

Not bad! But
Before bullet was giving Rs.200 on refer😏 Thousand of account was banned/blocked😂

2 Likes

Nice. Much better than the one we’ve right now. Hopefully, the invite link can be shared on social media too unlike what’s in place right now.

Do consider increasing the incentive during festive seasons or on special occasions like how OneCard does it.

3 Likes

@Shawnpinto when we can expect this new refeRRRal system to kick off ?:blush:

3 Likes

Hey @Akash_Kumar , The new referral system will be released in a phased manner. Few users will see it by this week, and then we’ll ramp it up to all 100% users.

3 Likes

I see what you did there!
Noiceee… :grin:

2 Likes

That’s observation MAN !!!

2 Likes

is it released ? week has almost gone.

1 Like

Hey @nareshk It’s currently live for a set of users.
We plan to scale it up slowly and open it to all users gradually over the next couple of weeks!

2 Likes

waiting for it ,few friends are bugging me to invite lol