More invites and a new referral system! 🙋🏽‍♂️

Whoa! That’s great to hear. @Aswin_Benny
@Navharsh_Kr
@razack

Can you guys confirm as well.

@Aswin_Benny Can you check if the image appears properly if not on WhatsApp beta? It could be because of that. But we’ll check it too.

3 Likes

Image resolution is 375x289 thats why its bit grainy. You could use more attention seeking image though :sweat_smile:. (Never mind most people dont look at the images, they would simply click the link if they see cashback and gifts, atleast my cousins and friends are so :eyes:).

Lag is fixed, thats the main issue :partying_face:

1 Like

Soon, the image will be too! :grin:

1 Like

This grainy issue is only when i open the image full screen, in broad look its just perfect size.

yeah the image looks fine unless u open it

1 Like

Is WhatsApp compressing it?
I know for a fact that WhatsApp usually mess around with the image uploads.

1 Like

Could be it :smiling_face_with_tear:. Thats why i use telegram these days :zap::zap:

We’ve a new WhatsApp share image in Jupiter v1. 5.32

2 Likes

Looks much better now :zap:

1 Like

Yup! The image looks a lot better! The WhatsApp delay is also fixed.
@here Is there anything else that you’ve noticed while referring?

Do share what can be improved as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Higher reward tier if/ when you refer more users. Just like how the PostPe cashback increase up the referral ladder.

i am still facing a 8-10 sec lag after clickling the refer via whatsapp button ,
maybe coz i’m using whatsapp beta ? i am not sure

I’m on WhatsApp Beta, no issues. Got to do with the custom ROM or something? :eyes:

@Binoy No way! You rooted your device? :thinking:
Which custom rom you using?

No, dude. I was referring to other’s who are having this issue. It’s working fine for me.

2 Likes

Oh right. How do you get access to WhatsApp Beta anyway? I don’t find any options. Is it a separate app?

1 Like

If you’re on a stable release, you can install the beta releases from a reliable source (signed) like apkmirror. Or, go through the official beta channel via the Play Store. But, it’s always full and to get in is difficult.

3 Likes

Playstore beta access for whatsapp is always full :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Now it is working fine without any lag. The image too look better now :star_struck: :star_struck:

3 Likes

It’s thanks to you folks :slight_smile:

2 Likes