More invites and a new referral system! 🙋🏽‍♂️

This is the new ui i got on update two days ago. Previously the balance was aligned to left side

I was switched to this new UI (shortcuts in between the account balance and the recent transactions section) and then to the same old version in a matter of few hours. Not a great UX. It’s super confusing :roll_eyes:

PS: The new UI is super cool. I like it how a third color (light Orange?) was introduced. Adds more flavour :eyes:

Update: This UI in the below post

I like the new referal system. Will i get 100j if my already referred friends do a debit payment for the first time.

1 Like

Nice! It’s currently released to most of the folks if they have the lastest version.

@Aswin_Benny You and your friend should get 100j. The referred person must do a transaction worth Rs.100 or more to an eligible merchant.

I suggest checking the FAQ’s first for more info :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@here

If you can see the new referral flow, try it out! Let us know your feedback :grin:

Is the share to whatsapp button having slower response time :thinking: or is it just me? It takes time to open whatsapp :roll_eyes:. Isbit because of the image it carries?

Ps: the image shared through whatsapp is bit low quality with lots of grains.

Just checked FAQ :ok_hand:

Yes…The new feature is active in my app. Thanks a lot…lets try it :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Yes you are right

2 Likes

i invited a friend via link and he’s done creating basic acc but it doesnt show up anywhere in my refer earn tab that he created acc.

1 Like

@Aswin_Benny The image used is very lightweight. It shouldn’t make the loading slower.
Can you try to generate more links and copy paste it to yourself and check this part out? If it’s still slow, let us know.

@Navharsh_Kr I’ll need the details of your friend so that we can check if there’s any issue with the referral mapping, or something else. Pinging you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I checked.On clicking "Refer to whatsapp " button, it takes 4 secs to open whatsapp share menu. I have used many such sharing option but none was this slow.

Sharing from youtube takes instantly, it might be an issue of jupiter then :thinking:

We’ll look into this @Aswin_Benny.
@here Is anyone else facing this slow loading issue?

Let us know.

1 Like

Checked right now…Didn’t face any issues…Its working fine without any lag :+1:

Edit: @Aswin_Benny is right…There is a lag of around 3-4 seconds to open WhatsApp

2 Likes

I am using two WhatsApp account on this single device…Don’t know whether that’s the reason for this delay. :thinking: :thinking:

2 Likes

I am using single app :joy:. Still same issue here :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

checked with my wife’s phone too…Only one Whatsapp…The same delay of 3-4 seconds occurs there too…
@Shawnpinto

1 Like

yep there is a delay

Noted on the delay part. We’ll look into this.
Also, we’re working on a better image :slight_smile:

1 Like

No delay for me on Android (OnePlus). But, yeah the share card image is blurry. Also, the link preview is showing an Apple URL, but it redirects though. It can confuse users :eyes:

Edit: I’m on WhatsApp beta. Not sure if it’s the reason.

@Shawnpinto new update solved this lag issue

1 Like