Mark your calendars! | Important days incoming šŸ—“ļø

Folks, some important days are coming soon and we need to start saving for them! :running_man:t3:

Here are some recommended Pots.

Before that, hereā€™s one question!
Which one of the following would you make/look forward to?

• Amazon Prime day :shopping_cart:
  • August Long weekend :india:
  • Rakhi :gift:
  • Diwali Saving blast :fireworks:
  • All of the above?! :exploding_head:
0 voters

Note: We have added these Pots in the recommended section on Pots home page. However, thereā€™s a few things weā€™re working on.

Eg: You made a Pot on Gadget and itā€™s active. You will not receive another suggestion for making a gadget pot.

Possible solutions:

1. Break the old Pot, make a new one.
  2. Rename old Pots to the new one. Same category (WIP)
  3. We need to build more than 1 Pot of the same category. (WIP)

Let us know the Pots youā€™ve made or will be making :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Amazon prime day is on 15th-16th July, canā€™t wait for the offers :shopping:

Hai @Samarth_Tiwari
I can see pots named ā€œAmazon Prime Dayā€ and ā€œRakhiā€ under the Recommended Pots section, but couldnā€™t find the rest of pots mentioned under this poll.
Is this normal for everyone?

Looking forward for the Amazon Prime Day and Diwali season :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hey @razack - August Long Weekend and Diwali pots are of the holiday and custom category. You must be having a recommended pot of Holiday and Custom category still as active (Eid and Fatherā€™s day mostly). That is why you are not seeing August Long weekend and Diwali. Once you destroy your old recommended pot, you will start seeing these as well.

This is a limitation of the current construct of recommended pots which we will solve for soon.

3 Likes

@Samarth_Tiwari Thanks a lot for the clarification :blob_thanks:
Yes, I had previous pots for Eid and Fatherā€™s day. Iā€™ve deleted them now. As a result, I can now see all four of the latest posts :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

First one is simple and easy, like I did now. Also, I would go for the second solution mentioned- simply rename the Pot and transfer from old to new.

This could result in numerous posts, a significant portion of which may remain idle. So, Itā€™s better to delete the existing pot after the ā€˜special dayā€™ is over or after the goal/purpose is met.

1 Like

I like these pot ideasā€¦

@JupiterTeam keep more pots like these coming.

Some ideas maybe Christmas, New Year celebrations, etc

Also when is the new pots interface coming in?

I am waiting eagerly. I already like the pots interface (with some reservations). So I want to see Jupiterā€™s improvement in that area.

1 Like