Jupiter's Rewards are changing, and you have to decide if its for the good or not

If you were not here for just those 500 or 1000 rs, then what is the point of you being here when you are just looking for plain jane banking? Seeing your response, you don’t seem to care about saving money or energy.
Money saved is money earned. Plus, you don’t have to pay taxes for it :slight_smile:
Millenia debit card - generally issued on the diners network having almost 0 acceptance outside, indusind pinnacle credit card - it is a one time payment card which does not justify the rewards you get out of it.
Also, Millenia debit card will provide you 1% cashback or max 5% if you transact using payzapp/smartbuy, here people are getting cashback in the range of 10% without going through the hassle of transacting through a certain channel.
Coming to the freeze period, I guess you need minimum of 400 points (max per month) to redeem the points and therefore spend minimum of INR 8000 through smartbuy per month for the maximum benefits. Fuel transactions don’t accrue such points. Add to it the card charges, the minimum account balance (unless you have a salary account) etc. Aren’t these restrictions or this is something you are not aware of?
People are not defending. People provide feedback, follow up on it in case of lag and then say thanks to the people who helped in resolving the issue.
Rome was not built in a day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh dear… you seems to a Noob in this industry…

1.Millenia debit card - generally issued on the diners network

• Millinea debit card generally issued in Mastercard network…if they give you diners still you can ask them reissue Mastercard…

2.Millenia debit card will provide you 1% cashback or max 5% if you transact using payzapp/smartbuy

• Millinea debit card will give you 1% cashback for everything including wallet reloads…2.5% for online spends , and 5% for Smartbuy
  1. I guess you need minimum of 400 points (max per month) to redeem the points and therefore spend minimum of INR 8000 …
  • Earning 400 reward points is not that tough… doing everyday transactions can fetch 400 points…
  1. people are getting cashback in the range of 10%
  • Forget about 10% … getting those 1.5 and 2.5% is hard as they blocked most of the merchants …

Still there are lot of blunders in your post…but I don’t want to waste my time going through all those…

@Krinaction We’re all learning from each other. Let’s not call each other noobs and find blunders in other peoples knowledge. I had asked you earlier not to use such tone here. Respect each other.

Also, pinging you.

You contradict yourself :slight_smile:
Because you are supposedly an “expert” in earning rewards, so why bother about these small 500 to 1000 rs when you have the highly rewarding Indusind Pinnacle and Millenia debit card :slight_smile:
Great to hear that you would not waste your time now :+1:

1 Like

Paid on Swiggy using a debit card didn’t receive any jewels. Paid for medicine delivery same using debit card didn’t receive any jewels. Looks like Jupiter’s debit card is useless the bank is just interested in users’ spending data. Even though system masked it has shopping and dine out txns.

1 Like

Check my previous threads…My primary issues or not these so called 500rs cashback…

You have jumped into a conversation with half knowledge…and posting irrelevant comments…

@ShivamAgarwal Please contact our chat support.
We can check if those transactions are eligible for rewards and their status.

First of all…he posted complete false information …I have just pointed out the blunders that’s it…

Contacted chat supported before posting here.
Received reply after a day.
Received the same template reply, “Sorry, transaction not eligible for the jewels”

@ShivamAgarwal Let me know the transaction ID for those 2. We’ll check.

Your words, not mine. You don’t care about the rewards but is constantly bashing the support team about the same. This is contradictory.

If my comments or @Dhruv comments were irrelevant and yours had so much knowledgeable information, then people would have been liking the insightful information you are providing. Same goes for the moderators. But it seems to be opposite.

@shikharmakkar @Krinaction Okay guys, let it go.
Let’s not put anyone down. We share information with each other knowing that it is right.
No one is an expert here. So If something is wrong, let’s correct it.

That’s my response to issues raised by other community members …Here is my first post in this community. That’s where it started…

@Shawnpinto

Hi Shawn,

Kindly, check pm and revert as per your convenience.

Thanks,

Maulik Raval

@maulik.n.raval Pinged you :email:

@Shawnpinto Replied

Thanks to Team Jupiter for resolution of my issue.

1 Like

Will there be offers during the diwali period? All banks have started their promotions for the same, although most of them are on credit cards. I’m not sure if Jupiter would have some special offers for its customers of Federal bank. It would be good if some information can be provided on this :slightly_smiling_face:

UPI rewards section seems to have disappeared from the rewards tab. Didn’t get any jewels for the last few upi txns also. Pls look into it. Raised a chat ticket. No response.

@Shawnpinto @Jiten

Checking this @Mithu . The team will get in touch with you.

2 Likes

Hey @Mithu , could you let us know if you are able to see the offer now?