Jupiter themed debit card skins ๐Ÿ’ณ

@Yash_Gothwal But what if it was for free? Like we give to users as a reward for an achievement :eyes:

4 Likes

@nateavi

Big fan :100:

But thisโ€ฆ no way :sob: :blown:

2 Likes

I like the anime themed debit card skinsโ€ฆ
Like imagine it makes the skins looks more cooler and unique between many teenagersโ€ฆ
I will definitely buy thoseโ€ฆ

Interesting idea and would definitely be interested to try it on my Jupiter card but then like a member had already mentioned, cannot think beyond the fact as to how adding skins might help/benefit the community and its users beyond providing some aesthetic aspects. I believe the community as a whole will appreciate and benefit if any offers/cashback schemes are offered. Just a thought. Happy to discuss

1 Like

Then itโ€™s great because people love free rewards :heart_eyes::100: from which they can show off :money_mouth_face:

You should give user who are in community or whoโ€™s are maintaining NRV or give to all but donโ€™t make any contest like spend some amount , cause many users donโ€™t spend so much (including me).
I just use jupiter for my day to day upi transfer and creating pots to save money , maintaining NRV etc etc, you can found many users just like me who not spend so much.

And if in future when jupiter team going to
Give the skins to user just mailed them all available skins with proper clear picture , and with that mail also give a typeform or google form to choose debit card skin, get shipping details, and registered email id and registered mobile number so user can claim skins only once per account.

My English is not so goodโ€‹:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

@The_But I liked the third one. Feels minimal and also sticks to the subject :zap:

Did you make it bro? Its really :zap::zap:

1 Like

LargeChip-215_300x
LargeChip_29_300x
IMG-20200128-WA0058-1000x1000_300x

Check the nasa ticket. Jupiter could make the card look like a premium boarding pass to jupiter from earth :penguin: (plz dont put too much white colour in the card :no_mouth:)

2 Likes

LargeChip-133-1000x1000_300x
green_20owl_20large-1000x1000_300x
LargeChip-373_300x
IMG-20200131-WA0060-1000x1000_300x

:person_raising_hand:

1 Like

How can we get those skins?

1 Like

I really like the one with the astronauts. One improvement could be to entirely remove the leftmost astronaut whose head is awkwardly cropped due to the chip.

You can simple order online. Most of websites have skins and you can customize too.

I am hearing this for the first time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thanks @Shawnpinto for this thread.

3 Likes

:pinched_fingers::sparkles:

1 Like

@razack Np! Some of my friends were actually using these, hence bringing up the idea to provide one but with a Jupiter theme.

Their idea for having a Debit card wrap was:

1. The card had scratches and didnโ€™t want to replace it. So they wanted to give it a fresh new look
  2. Matches with their wallet/clothes :grin:
  3. To switch and match with the recent trends. - I know a person with a Money Heist wrap few months ago.

@here what would be your reason to get or use one? :blob_think:

3 Likes

Just show off with my friends :ghost:

1 Like

@Shawnpinto Make a context to provide skins of different jupiter theme for peopleโ€ฆ

Try that Maximum people can win so that They will put these skins to their credit or debit cards. everyone will notice Jupiter theme.

It could be a marketing stratagy for Jupiter,

2 Likes

@here Oh my, looks like the Galaxy theme had got the highest no. of votes :tick:
Weโ€™ll start preparing the mockups and share them here.

Most likely, they will be opaque and not transparent. This also lets you stand out from other users :cool_cat:

Stay tuned~

3 Likes

Galaxy is not so cool. I donโ€™t like it.

I think a translucent sticker would be good with doodles or illustrations only on the front side. The Jupiter space fire color looks good and turns eyes every time i take it out. The sticker shouldnt hide the cardโ€™s details.

It can be a dynamic thing if people prefer doodles, you can have tons of fun options around but if people want to have a sticker where it shows what they spend on most yโ€™all can have special stickers for that.

for e.g. if I like to travel - I would love to have a travel-themed sticker but not completely hide Jupiterโ€™s colors.

Instead of yellow it will be translucent and show off the doodle as well as the OG color

3 Likes