Jupiter Mobile Number Update Error Unresolved for 30+ Days!

I’m reaching out to share a frustrating experience I’ve been having with Jupiter. Almost 30+ days before, I updated my mobile number in my account, and while UPI apps smoothly recognized the change, Jupiter is stuck on a persistent Mobile Number Update Error screen.

I’ve diligently reached out to Jupiter support via email multiple times, providing detailed screenshots and information about the issue, but unfortunately, there has been no resolution so far. This prolonged delay is making my overall experience quite disheartening.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem with Jupiter or any other suggestions on how to resolve this issue? Your insights and assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hai @Younis
Can understand your situation.

I suggest to share here, the ticket number allotted/assigned by the support team on e-mail.

Ticket id: 2750779

Error Screen
@Jiten @Shawnpinto

Hello Younis,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are connecting with you via DM to have this addressed for you. Thank you.

I don’t understand how is this such a big issue that you are not able to solve. 30+ days passed you are still giving dates and doing nothing.

Finally issue is resolved :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

@Younis can you please mark the thread as resolved

Hi sir I am facing the same issue my ticket id is 2866737

@Bhoomika_Gowda please look into this i am afraid because of this problem

Pls help

Hi same issue hear my mobile number is also not updated showing there update intiated

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.