Jupiter 2.0 | New Home Page 🏠

@Naresh7 @BITTOO_Rockz please ensure you send an email to support@jupiter.money. This will ensure you are added to the tracker for people who need to be allocated seats to open a new account and as soon as the slot is available, you will get notified.

The new home page seems neat and un cluttered on the top, but need some more adjustments.

1. There is a slight lag from clicking the the button to opening of the next page. (even changing tabs)
  2. mis aligned words in some cases - like check balance & add money if not aligned properly
  3. Recent transactions tab is slow to load
  4. some of the options like invest your money (can go in investment tab), rewards on your spends or vouchers etc, refer and earn (both can go in pro tab) and under the spotlight can go to different tabs which will de-clutter the home page and it may load faster even.
3 Likes

I have also noticed that if you click the arrow on the add money button it does not do anything.

@Abhishek_Ulayil if you’re referring to the add money button on the homepage, it works for me. Takes to screen add money to my account.

I think @Abhishek_Ulayil referring to that arrow sign, if you click exactly on the arrow it doesn’t takes you anywhere.

Wow, that is a good catch. The arrow does not work.

How can you guys precisely touch that arrow? :astonished: :open_mouth: Do you use a touch pen for that?
I’ve attempted around 8-10 times, but every click lands on the “Add Money” tab, taking me to the next page to enter the amount.
Also, I cannot see any colour difference as shown here (I hope everyone is using Android)

Abhishek pointed that part of the UI element. Kudos to him. I believe Abhishek and I are IOS users and Saurabh is an android user.

But you were using Poco X2.

Recently switched to an iPhone.

This seems to be fixed in a new update 2.1.1

1 Like

All is well, but it’s too late to open the page. And please give us dark mode futures. So we’re happy.

@Pritam_Mondal We can expect the dark mode feature soon :+1:

1 Like

Good catch @Abhishek_Ulayil ! That arrow button does not work on iOS devices.
We’ll debug this.

:mag: :lady_beetle:

Update: This would be fixed in 2.1.1

The time falls within the range of 0.001 seconds to 1 second. Therefore, I opted for the 0.001 second option in the poll. :smiley:

Hey brother, there’s no such thing.
Today being a day off, I believe many members are still asleep, just like the previous Jupiter Card Sleep issue. :rofl: :rofl:

This is not regarding the Revamped Home Page
But it’s somewhat connected with the new update, I would like to post my query here. Actually, I have two queries.

First One:
After the latest update, I got the PAY BILLS UP TO 250 CASHBACK OFFER. I have come across this offer in the past here in this community and many members have already got that offer. But for me, When I click the banner, it takes me to nowhere. No terms and conditions, nothing is written regarding the minimum amount or what bills it is eligible etc.

Second One:
It is regarding the waitlist number of International Transfers
If anyone goes to the Payments tab>Money Transfer> International Transfers (last option), I hope they can see their waitlisted number. But the number is showing on two lines, which is boring. This issue was there in the previous version too. I first thought it is my phone’s font issue, but checked it on my Wife’s account (iOS), and it’s the same.

I hope it will reach the concerned team or any friends from here who can provide me with some insights or solutions. :+1:

@razack Regarding your first query, to access the offer T&C, simply click on the jewels icon located on the homepage. This will direct you to the rewards section. Once there, just slide the BigBasket offer and you will find this bill payments offer and you can click on it for the T&C.

1 Like

@saurabh.s Thanks a lot. Got it :+1: :+1:
However, it would be a lot of convenient and time-saving if clicking on that banner directly takes the customer to the terms and conditions page.

Here are my personal opinion on the homepage. Before going through this, understand that I love minimalism. I am Gpay UI lover and not phonepe or paytm :sweat_smile:

:zap: Is there a reason why balance in the homepage aligned to left? (I prefer things symmetric, It will be nice to see it aligned to centre)

:zap: I am not a fan of sudden changes of homepage, I prefer to have it done one part at a time, gradual change. (example, The cred app. I used to visit cred app everyday until one day they completely changed the ui. I stopped using it now and have opened it fewer times since then. I still struggle finding features on that app)

:zap: I feel that the icons near balance button is duplicates. Only useful button to me will be the ‘view debit card’ and ‘deposit to pots’.

• Send money only allows upi transfer. I can get all those features on clicking payments tab in the button(payments tab gives more features too).

• save in pots is something that must be found a proper place, since that is something I have found to be game changer in neobanks and I believe users have trouble finding that feature on the first look in jupiter.

:zap: I feel that buttons on ‘instant payments’ , ‘invest money’ and ‘rewards on spends’ sections should be monochromatic. Currently on first look, it feels like an advertisement than a feature, Maybe because of those banners in the homepage. Banners are of random colours varieing from banner to banner, maybe thats why I feel the buttons to feel like ads. (In payments page using colourful button is not an issue since there are no banners that catches your attention)

:zap: I would like to see dark mode implemented here

other suggestions:

• I would like to see that salary tab in the bottom right replaced to ‘offers’ and things like ‘brand voucher deals’, other offers to get shifted there. More cleaner homepage (Due to these banners, I never scroll down the homepage) or push all the banners and sliders together to the button of screen raising the position of those buttons upwards.

I love how debit card tab was replaced with investments :zap:

Thats all. :slightly_smiling_face: :penguin:

5 Likes