Jupiter 2.0 | New Home Page šŸ 

Give your developers some break. Sprint is going crazy

2 Likes

new design is very good but one feature is misplace so please re-locating request money feature on front page below add money tab

1 Like

The homepage get a remarkable revamp and the whole design change alot. Since we maybe accustomed to the previous UI, it will take some time to adjust to the new interface. Initially, it might appear slightly cluttered due to the relocated icons, but with a little familiarity, it may become more user-friendly.

1 Like

I think the old home screen was better.

1 Like
  1. Move the account type banner which shows Pro/Salary to top left like it was before.

2. Balance should be aligned in the centre.

3. Remove ā€œAdd moneyā€ and include ā€œ+ā€ symbol instead beside the balance.

4. Investments should be beside Accounts/Loans/Credit Cards but not a separate tab.

5. Scan & Pay should be a fixed icon which should replace Invest tab.

6. Replace PRO with Community/Offers.

7. Recent transactions should be moved to separate tab like itā€™s shown in Phonepe and shouldnā€™t be displayed on home screen.

8. Home Screen should have Insights button like it has for Debit card and POTS.

9. Please remove the annoying banners in between the homepage or atleast move it to the end. Itā€™s spoiling the UX.

10. Make different groups on the home page itself like Cards / Offers/ Rewards/ Bill Payments etc. ( Have attached how kotak mobile has which is compact and cozy above.)

PS : Make home page in such a way that we donā€™t have to scroll everywhere and can access whatever we want in a single click.
( Utterly disappointed by the new design) :frowning:

6 Likes

I donā€™t oppose changes to the homepage design, and I agree with @saurabh.s that it will require some time to adapt to the new layout. The replacement of the search bar with a search icon and the card tag with an investment tag is acceptable. However, I find the proportion of the blank white screen and the position of the balance amount concerning. Since the old style had balance and upi id aligned to the centre, it always felt good.

Got the update today and like said earlier, I am on two minds about whether to go for it or not :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Where credit is due, I like the new debit card page, although the card is a bit small on my phone at least, the other aspects of the page is clean and simple. :rocket:

2 Likes

You can run, but cannot hide.

Agree. I know the wholesale changes are not going down too well with everyone. Most of the options that I used are all available on the Home Screen. I am more of a 2 hand user. Hence, I may not be able to completely relate to the challenges faced with one hand use.

5 Likes

I feel the debit card section was more user friendly earlier. It seems more unimportant now. Both offers and card section are utilizing same amount of space on screen. Seems as if debit card has been put on offers section whereas its the opposite.

2 Likes

My observation on this New Home Page :house:

• Savings, Pro, and Salary Tag should be placed on the right side of the profile icon.
  • Include ā€˜+ā€™ just right side of balance instead of Add Money.
1 Like

@Naresh7 please write to customer support at support@jupiter.money. They will assist in getting you a seat allocated for account opening

since getting this new update couple hours ago, app is not opening for me.
everytime getting the ā€˜something snappedā€™ old error.

My card is blocked now Iā€™m in KSA i need to unblock my debit card. But OTP is not coming

But sir my app is seen me. All seats are taken!?

1 Like

Hello @Azhar1,
We warmly welcome you to our community. I understand the situation youā€™re facing, and I would recommend reaching out to your SIM Network service provider regarding the SMS pack you require for international roaming. Contacting them and recharging the required plan should help resolve the issue.

@Naresh7 and @BITTOO_Rockz, It appears that the partner bank (Federal Bank) allots specific slots for Jupiter for new customer onboarding and now it may be full. I kindly ask for your patience and suggest trying again in a few days.

Sir, Is it resolved or still facing the issue?
If the problem is still there, I suggest checking the Play Store if you are on Android for the latest updated version of the app. I received an update yesterday and another one this morning, so itā€™s possible that the issue has been addressed in this latest one.

Hi bro, itā€™s better if u give balance check interface in middle.

havenā€™t received further updates yet.
issue persists.

Hi @Krishnendu_Chowdhury , I know you would have heard this a million times. Please report this to the support team and attach a video for them recreate the issue. Thatā€™s the fastest way to get this issue resolved.

1 Like