Issues with Full KYC

Hello, I am Samadrita Mukhopadhyay, an account holder at Jupiter which is partnered with Federal Bank.

I have opened my JUPITER account on 29/11/2021 using my Aadhaar and PAN details which was a Minimum KYC account with certain restrictions, so I have done my Video KYC on the next day i,e: 30/11/2021 to upgrade my account to a Full KYC Account. On 01/12/2021 I noticed that on the Jupiter app my account was upgraded as a Full KYC verified account with all benefits unlocked

I want to create another account on the Fi Money app, which is also partnered with Federal Bank, but while creating my account on Fi Money it gave me an error that โ€œPlease update your KYC details with Federal Bank before you continue.โ€ Basically they were asking to update the KYC details of my Jupiter account on Federal bank.

โ€ข But I have already done a full video KYC with a Federal Bank agent via the Jupiter App, so I am not quite understanding why even after that I am still unable to open my account of Fi Money as they are asking to update my KYC still now.

โ€ข Please check my account status with the credentials, and please let me know whether my account is fully KYC verified and is it fully updated system wide on the Federal Bank side?

โ€ข If I have already done and updated my Full KYC details via video, why I am unable still to open a Fi money account.

โ€ข If the updating of the KYC details is still pending I request to take a great pace for that so that my issue can be resolved and I can open my desired Fi money account with Federal Bank without any hinderance.

I have already tried the Chat Support of Jupiter and Call Center of Fi both of them failed to provide a fruitful solution.

@Shawnpinto Sir if you can possibly help with the issue please

2 Likes

This is the problem of Fi few months back same happen with me getting same error after 2-3 now itโ€™s showing You have already a account in FEDERAL Bank Please Contact Federal.

& You canโ€™t open a account with Fi if you contact on their mail id they will clearly say we canโ€™t open your account at this moment :joy:

@CarolinMerces So there is no kind of solution that I can get this issue resolved and open an account with Fi Money?

Because some of my friends who have created Fi money account first and then came to Jupiter, they are not facing any kind of issues, and using both of the account at the moment.

First if you open account with Fi and you will be On-boarded On Jupiter easily but you created the Jupiter Account then itโ€™s not possible to open account in Fi because I personally faced๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

@CarolinMerces Well i am really loving the experience of the Neo Bank and the features they are providing, so i wanted to try out an test both of the application of Fi and Jupiter, which turned out to be an issue for now.

Fi is claiming the KYC is not updated at Federal Bank end, and Jupiter is saying I am a fully verified member, I am very much confused in between this.

Today I called Fi and they raised a Service Request regarding the issue and promised to get back within 4 days, if i get any kind of resolution, will keep that here posted.

Thnaks.

3 Likes

I am facing the same issue for over a month with no solution.

I raised a ticket with jupiter and talked to some jupiter executive and she told that their terms are different from federal bankโ€™s terms of something so they have fully completed it on their end and if i was facing issues i should really to the federal bank.

It seemed pretty useless because i have opened juoiter account then why should settle my issue with Federal bank and why canโ€™t jupiter do it.

1 Like

@Manish_Panda Have you tried contacting with Fi Money?

Today I have raised a service request with them and they promised a response within 4 working days, waiting to see if they can do anything.

I had sent an email with never got any reply.
Then i had talked to their insta page handler many time and i they did try something but it still didnโ€™t work because i think the problem is from Jupiterโ€™s side.

Where exactly did you raise a service request?

@Manish_Panda I have raised a service request with Fi Money by calling on their helpline number: 080-47485490 and they promised a reply within 4 working days.

I have checked my KYC Status in the Federal Bank website also, they are also showing that I am a fully KYC verified user.

I donโ€™t know from which side this issue is happening, Fi, Jupiter or Federal Bank.

Ok iโ€™ll try that out.

Regarding the Federal bank website, if you go to the update kyc thing and check there will be a lot of missing and incomplete stuff.

But I opened Jupiter first and then I opened Fi. I didnโ€™t face any issues. It was a smooth opening process. Fi displayed the messageโ€ฆ No full KYC required as you are Full KYC verified with Federal Bank.

In fact it was the smooth sailing (or should I say Voyage) with Jupiter that triggered me to open yet another NeoBank account (Fi) especially after the negative experiences with Niyo and Finin.

1 Like

@Samadrita Me too! :wink:

Maybe that time fi was accepting Jupiter but now they are giving the KYC error

But my Fi account isnโ€™t even 15 days old.

1 Like

Donโ€™t Worryโ€ฆ You are not missing much from Fi if you are a Jupiter customer.

And you have a great community with Jupiter which is missing in Fi.

But still there are some benifits and features missing from jupiter though ๐Ÿคท

I just want to explore the cashbacl rewards amd the rewards store in fi money.

@alexnazy @Manish_Panda @CarolinMerces Hey guys thanks, for replying over here.

As I have told earlier that I raised a service request with Fi for the KYC issue for which I didnโ€™t recived any reply yet. Yesterday I made a tweet tagging โ€œ@bank_on_fiโ€ on their twitter handle and said about my issues there. They asked for my contact details in DM, I have shared that and after a couple of hours, they replied to my tweet that they have fiexd my KYC issue manually and I can again continue with the Fi account creation.

So technically it makes the fault from the side of Fi and not a fault of Jupiter, I will say.

But thatโ€™s the good news, and here comes the bad one :sob:

My KYC issue is fixed but I am again stuck on the Fi App, on the final stage, where you need to choose your debit card delivery address, again I informed them and they said itโ€™s a technical issue and they need 5-6 days to fix that. I am currently waiting for that period of time, if I can fortunately open an account at Fi, I will try my best to update this thread with my experience.

Thanks.

4 Likes