Is Jupiter Money is Safe for Receiving International Payment?

Hii there
I’m Karan And I working as Blogger And freelancer I want to receive my international payments in Jupiter Money account is it’s safe or not??

Thanks

2 Likes

Well i recieved my adsense payment on jupiter…

@Karan13 as I know Payment received in Bank is safe untill you received it from such payments-
~ Fraud Company which is under investigation.
~ Origination,that involves in offence.
~ Money laundering Company
~ Including Personal Transaction which is under government investigation .

May be many other categories.

@Aswin_Benny AdSense Payment isn’t any way of suspicious payment.

AdSense & other reputed ads selling companies are safe .

2 Likes

Okay for this. Install the FedMobile app or go to a Federal Bank branch and request a statement to your email. Then you can see your SWIFT code to receive international payments.

2 Likes

Hey, how many days did it take to receive the Adsense payment to the Bank Account?

1 Like

@niranjan maybe a week or longer. I dont remember now

1 Like

No worries,.

Hey, it’s been more that 4 days since AdSense issued the payment, I haven’t received anything on Jupiter yet! Should I be worried?

2 Likes

@niranjan Nope… Wait a bit more like 3 more days… Then start to worry :ok_hand:

1 Like

That’s a lot days​:clown_face:. I have to pay Credit Card bills :clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

@niranjan better find an alternate method to pay for cc bills. You may get it faster or it may get delayed .

I use PayPal tied to my Jupiter card. Works pretty instantaneously from my experience.

Hope this helps.

Received the payment! but apparently, Federal Bank charges 250rs+gst on each transaction. But when I raised this issue with Jupiter support(Before and after receiving the payment), they said they do not charge anything for incoming transactions both times(Before and after receiving the payment). Weird.

2 Likes

Yep, used PayPal for a few transactions, but AdSense only allows Wire Transfer.

Ah that sucks. My sole international subscription for now involves a VPN. PayPal works perfectly fine in that scenario.

Hope you find a fix for yours, fren.

When i asked the customer care, the told me it was fees taken by merchant ie. Adsense…

Still weird :roll_eyes:

It’s clearly written here that google does not charge any fees!

@niranjan yes, thats why i said it was weird :smiling_face_with_tear:

U will get a PDF from jupiter soon with all those breakdown charges. It will be more weirder that time

I already got that pdf, as I mentioned above Federal Bank charges 250+gst and some other charges but Jupiter Support says incoming transactions are free!

1 Like

@Shawnpinto Do u have any idea about these charges? Like @niranjan niranjan said customer care doesnt have a proper idea about it