Introducing Edge RuPay Credit Card ๐Ÿ’ณ

I just checked my Jupiter app. And did get a prompt to submit the application.
Application submission was done and I got a message stating the application is received and is being processed & they will get back to me with the next steps.

So fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Now the pressure of waiting for the outcome of the application. I did not feel this pressure even while waiting for the results of the board exams or even when I was waiting for the promotion results in my last job. This is making me hungryโ€ฆ lol!!

Application number?

1 Like

Its saying "Currently Ineligible", you will have to wait for access,

(keep using jupiter every second to get the card.)

1 Like

You are part of Council team, you will get it without any issues. Dont worry

@here Folks, itโ€™s here :eyes:

1 Like

On the app, the wait list number was 25,500ish.

1 Like

I would not assume that. I would still need to get approved by the bank.

Thatโ€™s the CSB bank yes but why jupiter deny my application at first place?

That is a tricky one. Some of the assumptions (purely an assumption) -

1. A bug in the offer being rolled out.
  2. Conditions related to your profile may have changed after the offer was rolled out

Speculating here is very very tricky as it will lead to questions none of us would have an answer for.

1 Like

Yeah, thatโ€™s the only answer I need from support team if they can give me. I canโ€™t even ask for support from app, Its saying โ€œSomething went wrongโ€ :smiley:

I have not even received the invitation. My position on the websiteโ€™s waitlist is 5030, and on the app, itโ€™s 20377. Therefore, itโ€™s proved that there are no special benefits for council members. :smiley: :laughing:

1 Like

How can I check my waitlist number on the app?

Please click on the Credit Cards Tab.
You can see your waitlist number there.

I wish i could have been approved. I am already a ltf visa edge credit card. Visa edge credit card doesnt even provide a ton of features when considering other cards. Neither does it have good features. :<

@ItzHolmes

@ItzHolmes @razack itโ€™s disappointing to know that Visa Edge card holders wonโ€™t be eligible for the Rupay Edge card. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hope Jupiter makes it available for us too.

1 Like

It says in the eligibility criteria regarding income, credit score please refer to Jupiter app or website, but I couldnโ€™t find it. Does anyone know about the Eligibility criteria?

@mryashchauhan

Couldnโ€™t find anything on the website. When clicking on these 3 options, it takes you to an error page. May be we could see those details soon.

Letโ€™s hope so