In Self QR add a dropdown to select Bank Account

To enhance the user experience on the Self QR tab, a dropdown menu can be added to allow users to choose the bank account they wish to receive their funds in front those connected with Jupiter. I’m not sure if this is possible but I think it would be a pretty good addition and make it more convenient.

3 Likes

Google pay has a similar feature

4 Likes

Oh yes I forgot about it haven’t used Google pay in a long time after cred launched its upi just gotten too used to it and the experience is so much better now compared to any other upi for me.

3 Likes

Saurabh, thank you sharing this. I had no clue that this feature existed in Gpay

1 Like

Agree with Abey. I’ve never been a big fan of Gpay. I’ve been more of a Paytm user. CRED managed to influence a reduction in my Paytm usage.

GPay and Paytm are my preferred options. Specifically, I have noticed that GPay tends to be the most efficient and speedy among all the apps, with a lightweight interface.

1 Like

Same for me. I prefer Google pay always because of the reasons you mentioned. I use Paytm sometimes for wallet. Nowadays cred offers cashback when paying to several brands, cred gives cashback even a UPI transfer to someone. So, I am paying through cred too.

4 Likes

Bro, I applaud you for being dedicated to this community. Glad to see you helping others and being active in the community :blush:

2 Likes

Have you tried out cred? It’s quite fast and easy to use with great UI elements so the experience has been pretty good till now.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. It also comes with their guarantee to make good of a failed transaction. There a few conditions attached to it, but it is definately a first for apps that facilitate UPI transactions.

1 Like