How to close my Jupiter account?

Can someone explain the process?

1 Like

@Harshith Connecting with you.

Visit the nearest federal bank branchโ€ฆpay 100rs for account closure

No, who told this?

You can close your account via CS without visiting the branch and you donโ€™t need to pay any charges (Confirmed By CS).

1 Like

Closing account also wants to make onlineโ€ฆneo bank is digital in all aspects, So it would needed to be onlineโ€ฆBTW why did you closing Jupiter Account?..:thinking::thinking:

Account closing Procces for Online Started from 1st Oct and you can close your account if you want but this doesnโ€™t make sense to close the account itโ€™s good.

I have found some where in their FAQs section.

Ohh,but now Procces are changed. you need to chat with the told them if you want to close your account they will take your request to close the account.

First transfer your all money to your another account.

โ€œCurrently, you will have to visit the nearest Federal Bank branch to close your Jupiter account. However, we are working to provide this option within the app very soon.โ€

Thatโ€™s the response I gotโ€ฆget your facts cheked before posting half baked infoโ€ฆ

@Shawnpinto have you checked?

Few days ago I have asked this same you said online Proccess are live now.

The digital account closing process is not live yet. Itโ€™s being built.
But you can contact our support team for proof of confirmation for account closure and next steps.

Now, This is called transparency. Man This require guts to add a feature like this on the app itself.

Day by day Jupiter evolving and Yes, there might be hurdles in the way. As a member of this community Iโ€™m saying Jupiter is going to be a horse of the long race.

4 Likes

Transparency Reallyโ€ฆ? Donโ€™t get carried away with the moderated posts hereโ€ฆ

CS executive replied that. โ€œYOU CANโ€™T CLOSE JUPITER ACCOUNT ONLINEโ€ฆโ€

I have asked ,can I close this account by visiting nearest federal Bank branchโ€ฆShe repliedโ€ฆโ€œNO THAT DOESNโ€™T WORK โ€ฆYOU CANโ€™T CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT BY VISITING BRANCHโ€

Now talk about transparency, evolvement blah blah blahโ€ฆ

I donโ€™t know what are the difficulties you are facing but one of the community member closed his Jupiter account few months back.

@Krinaction, hope you are doing well!

Needful has been done and the support team has also shared an update with you over an email. Thanks!

I would like to close my Jupiter account can it be done online?

Hi @Harshith, let me connect with you on DM to understand the reason and then help you further.

My account was frozen on the very first transaction and they are forcing me to complete vKYC, to unfreeze the account.

Loading of Money is working while UPI and bank-transfer are blocked.

I understand as the banking is managed my Federal Bank, things work as they want and as a customer we expect basic banking facility to work,

Even I wanted to close my account and the CS told me there are no process documented for this, and we need to drop a email to get this done.

To whom should we send the email? I would be happy to close my account if it can be done via email.

Hello @Gagandeep_Singh

Sorry to hear that you would want to close the account. We are connecting with you to understand the reason for your request and we shall assist you accordingly.