How are you guys taking screenshot 🙄

Cant take screenshot inside jupiter app

I have seen many people posting screenshot of bugs inside jupiter app. In my phone i cant take it. Some sort of anti screenshot and screen record protection is there for jupiter app🥲…

How can i take screenshot so that i could report the issues here at community?

Its better to have screenshot protection only where we enter our upi pin, mpin and not everywhere

@Aswin_Benny We can’t allow screenshots in the Jupiter app, it’s part of our regulations.
But you can do is, explain the bug you’ve seen in - Bug hunters 🐞 - Jupiter Community in the particular format and we’ll look into it :slight_smile:

iOS devices however are a different case. iOS gives limited power/control to app developers hence we couldn’t disable screenshots there.

Many tried to take a photo from another device in some cases.

2 Likes

laughs menacingly in iOS

2 Likes

At least, allow taking screenshots of UI elements without personally identifiable data or account information. It’d help market the app much better.

I’d like to tweet and share a screenshot of the auto-pay feature UI right now, but no I can’t since I’m on Android.

I like how OneCard allow taking screenshots of certain app UI’s. Much better than the blanket ban.

1 Like

@Binoy i agree with the screenshot thing. Screenshot protection must be there on every password/pin entering places, debit card section and not the full app. IOS folks have no issue for taking screenshot. I like how gpay does such things.

i am using my PC to take screen record and screenshot. But it cant be fixed if developer needs it to. I know such apps even pc method wont work

2 Likes

iPhone baby! I can take screenshots all day.

1 Like

I have suggested an idea, join here:
https://community.jupiter.money/t/enabling-disabling-screenshots/