Fintech News Bytes

Nice. EMI facility is so awaited. It will help customers as well as the card issuers.

I’m positive about it. Hope Jupiter will earn money via it and thus recover it’s business losses.

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mine was 800+ earlier. Now it’s 784. :frowning:

2 Likes

Kotak is building a new mobile banking app.
Really cool UI actually :zap::zap::zap:. I couldn’t take screenshots, too much strict security.

It’s a new one and not this : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kotak811mobilebankingapp.instantsavingsupiscanandpayrecharge

It’s a different one.

5 Likes

Mine went from 832 to 769, it’s because of their new weightage system, credit age is as important as on time payments now and mine is just a year old.

2 Likes

Really cool, what I most liked is the easy one step sign-in process.
And it really gives a neobank look at the first sight and this is beta release but I didn’t face any bug as of now.
Design is really cool and minimalistic :blush:

2 Likes

Exactly it is having a neobank look, clean and no bugs yet. :zap:

I dont understand why they have 2 new apps on building stage.
This one is also really clean https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kotak811mobilebankingapp.instantsavingsupiscanandpayrecharge

1 Like

This one for kotak 811 customers and for rest the other one which we both used.

2 Likes

seems like its the season of revamping… :smiley:
Cred Revamped their Website :rocket:

PepperMoney renamed to Fab Money and they redesigned their cards too…

4 Likes

Pepper money is actually really rewarding especially weekend deals.

2 Likes

Everyone is revamping these days :blob_worried:

1 Like

revamping season it seams

5 Likes

Rbi Kotak Mahindra Bank just got a timeout from RBI—ban streak😂

2 Likes

Tech is Indian banks’ banana peel. Everyone’s slipping

3 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Starting this summer, banks will have the ability to issue one physical payment card that will be connected to multiple accounts. The changes, announced by Visa, will affect how credit and debit cards operate in the future.

:arrow_right: Changes from Visa mean Americans will carry fewer physical credit, debit cards in their wallets

2 Likes

Americans.

But yeah this points to one thing: credit card as a form factor was introduced to make cards lucrative → now again wheels are turned and form factor is being removed gradually.

3 Likes

Message received from Galgal on 20 May.

4 Likes