Fintech News Bytes

Fi recently added a feature to add other bank accounts to upi( most imp we can edit UPI id. No number bases upi id like Jupiter)

1 Like

Has Paytm figured out a solution for fast tag accounts? Any idea?

That’s good, but the banking are slow than 3rd party UPI app.

1 Like

Maybe not . Because the fasttag only linked with their wallet account.

And it’s also issued by Paytm payments Bank.

So it will be closed with ppb . There is no hope

1 Like

They should reach out to other alternatives like small finance banks so both can grow together. Like Unity small finance bank (with good fd rates).

1 Like

Give it a try :sparkles:

Muvin, neobanking startup, has ceased operations due to an RBI directive prohibiting UPI in co-branding partnerships.

https://entrackr.com/2024/02/exclusive-neobank-muvin-shuts-down-operations/

1 Like

Guess FinTech winter has set in. :frowning:

1 Like

Slice doing great job.

Hope they start a savings account soon in future

When? Because I’m using such account for quite some time. I don’t think it’s something very new (or maybe I was part of their beta team).

1 Like

Sure the government is trying their best to promote digital India and promoting digital payments. Such actions sure are obstacles but we must keep this in mind that there should be proper protocols and set of rules which needs to be followed by everyone including FinTech. It was said that Paytm failed to follow KYC norms and there was other issues as well (see attachment). Whether RBI needs to be trusted on this issue is individual’s choice (considering how things going with the present government raises some serious trust issues).
In the end, we all need reliable and trustworthy banking & financial services and if there are some trouble, one need to fix them being in rules and regulations.

1 Like

Cred acquiring kuvera.in ?

Wish there would be a way to convert each cred coins into indian rupee. (1 coin = 1 rupees)

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Has anyone noticed it?
Whenever Cred detects a CC statement. Cred usually gives 1 - 5Rs for 90% of scan and pay.

eh… what!? you mean this offer?

Cred has an option to connect to our email and fetch statement. I made a new gmail address and set forwarding rule on my existing email to send all the cc statements to this email.

Whenever a new statement is fetched, Cred gives usually more cashback. For every UPI payment, gets about 1-5 rs cb

Earlier I earned a lot of cashback for UPI transactions by donating ₹1 to friends and Relatives. :sweat_smile::rofl: