Fintech News Bytes

Updates from Paytm regarding FASTag, POS machine & NCMC Card.

5 Likes

We’re sharing updates on Budget 2024 on our Twitter thread here!

More on the way :running_man:

5 Likes

Which UPI app are you currently using?

2 Likes

What’s concerning is withdrawal of FDs? I placed the request early morning and up till now the status is withdrawal is being processed by our partner bank with no timeline for funds getting credited into the account.

1 Like

If they provide service via 3rd party bank then Paytm no more profitable. Paytm payments Bank most profitable product for Paytm for last few years

1 Like

Still useing Paytm but default bank set up with Jupiter account.

1 Like

They banned Paytm step by step :rofl: nothing new

1 Like

Update - the FF redemptions are progressing, but slowly.

Indirect Chinese investors :joy: of paytm equity

But paytm bank is fastest (awarded)
all the major features land on paytm at this time (except upi at that time)

Btw i love paytm it is feature rich but I hate that they not have minimal design, i agree it is too much cluttered

3 Likes

PayTM

If anyone wants to shift then do not go for GPay :sweat_smile:
Personal opinion it is slow (may be because of fraudulent transaction in back end)

Kre toh kre kya?:rofl::joy:

Suggest if any!

Gpay has been updated and the transactions go through faster than before.

I will continue to use Paytm. It’s very user-friendly and reliable. I just dislike the reward system there. It’s feature rich and so much services available
These says I’m mostly using Jupiter app and Paytm is always my 2nd option.

3 Likes

Yup. Paytm is far better than Gpay and phonpe

2 Likes

“It appears that RBI has sought to make an example of Paytm, without considering the impact this has on merchants and consumers. Unfortunately, this is not unexpected. RBI has repeatedly failed merchants, consumers and platforms as a payment regulator in several ways.”

I think this is a good point. RBI should consider this.

1 Like

Bro, why is it that you are always in a bad mood/being argumentative. Angry young man? Take it easy.

RBI banned Paytm payments bank from taking in new customers around Holi 2022. So what about the old customers? I hope you know that Paytm has the most number of merchant accounts vs PhonePe/Google Pay having most number of users.

Also I think Paytm has been working with other banks since the last RBI ban on 2022.

And I like to pay through Paytm as the transaction failure rate is very low. So what about me?

3 Likes

I never use phonpe, their UI not good, cred UI good but the app is too much slow and loaded unnecessary features.

2 Likes

Previously gpay was good, but nowadays it’s loaded loan app inbuilt.

It’s making the app slow.

1 Like

Paytm offline merchants can easily add any other bank account in their business app, and it will work smoothly after 29th February also.

2 Likes