Fastest and Smoothest UPI Payment app ( Scan and Pay)

We can deactivate them. I don’t keep all of them active, I only keep okaxis and okicici UPI active.

It is based on our Gmail ID. I created a Gmail address that I wanted as the UPI ID because if we use UPI with our primary Google Account, it is still not a privacy. Everyone can know our gmail. If someone’s G pay UPI id is abcdwxyz-3@okaxis or abcdwxyz@oksbi then his gmail address is abcdwxyz@gmail.com .

3 Likes

Jupiter is winner :rocket:

never used scan and pay of jupiter in shops yet…I normally use PayTm :walking_man:

Try it. Will almost convince you to ditch Paytm.

1 Like

Today I tried Jupiter scan and pay over my merchants #fatafat payments🥰 Decided to move from Paytm😃

1 Like

Told you!! The updates have been spot on!!

1 Like

I use Gpay & my dad uses kotak811 for QR payments I have never used Jupiter’s QR scan feature but I am eager to use it anytime soon again I also have Canara Bank a1 app but even the bank employees said not to use the QR scan feature cause it is not that accurate :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SayanBhowmick23 you should try out the scan & pay feature on the Jupiter app.

how’s the accuracy? is it good? cause I don’t want that payment failed notification to pop up on my phone’s screen haha

After the latest update, the scan & pay feature has become incredibly lightning-fast. I haven’t encountered a single payment failure issue so far.

1 Like

it’s time to use it then :wink:

Try it out!

2 Likes

I tried it this morning & it was fast & amazing! I loved it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Working good, you need to check schedule maintenance for zero failure

1 Like

Pnb scaner didn’t detect the code :rofl:

1 Like

Which sim network are you using?

Upi lite don’t need any security for payment, but payment app May required to opening the app

I had a made a topup in my upi lite on paytm and went for a coffee…when i tried to pay,my amount got debited and the transaction was pending…It got settled to the merchant the next day :walking_man: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Now basically i use jupiter scan and pay over others,wont even open other apps :grin:surprisingly it even works in a low network zone fatafat :sunglasses: All hail to @yagnesh01 ji for suggesting it :party_parrot:

1 Like