UPI payment through Mobile number

Hi there,

It would be useful for us if there can be an option to pay via mobile numbers.

2 Likes

Yass… agreed but sadly it cant be done… Theres a scan and upi id option in the app… but what you said cant be done because the users should also have jupiter app so that transactions can be done seamlessly… And gpay… phonepe… paytm are able to send money because other users has accounts in respective apps… Hope you got your query resolved

1 Like

When I pay anyone through his/her mobile number by IDFC first Bank app or imobile app, app automatically fetches UPI ID of payee [of Gpay, phonepe, Paytm, Bhim UPI]. So it is technically possible :+1::rocket::rocket: & I hope @JupiterTeam implement it…

4 Likes

I didn’t know this exist… Api integration from upi apps… I see… then lets hope jupiter implements soon

1 Like

Yeah bro. :rocket:
Jupiter surely consider this :rocket::rocket:

1 Like

UPI is a seamless product, people can pay from any bank or wallet or anything as long as the UPI ID is active. I faced a problem today morning as the vendor was not having a scanable QR code instead he was giving out his mobile number(had to pay from Gpay). Therefore this has to be provided by Jupiter as well.

2 Likes

Kotak bank has similar feature named “Pay your contacts”. And they are advertising the hell out of it. Heck, they even advertise it on the bottom of monthly e-statement.

3 Likes

@sneh.baxi Sneh how to bring this feature request up and ensure it’s being heard?

2 Likes

Waiting for this feature suve day 1