Elon bought Twitter - What's your take on this?

Ever since Elon bought Twitter, itโ€™s going haywire.
Some say lots of new features will be coming/changed or maybe even going downhill for Twitter.

Brands even started reacting to this. Eg: Swiggy
This is pretty cool, tbh.

Is Twitter going to change for the good or the bad? Whatโ€™s your take on this? It was probably on his bucket list for a very long time.

He once asked the price for it back in 2017. Was this foreshadowing? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Maybe Jupiter should react too :eyes:
Any ideas? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I started using mastodon.

2 Likes

Yup. A lot of people started using Mastodon right after. Itโ€™s very similar to Twitter!

1 Like

I think is Elon is an attention seeking child, who will do anything to stay in the news. When it comes to taxes he doesnโ€™t have โ€˜liquid wealthโ€™, but when he wants to buy twitter, lo and behold suddenly billions of dollars appear.

Almost everything I care about on twitter ( better moderation and a kinder place to hangout ) are things he doesnโ€™t care about, so I think twitter is going to be worse in the foreseeable future, at least for me.

5 Likes

Iโ€™m all in for free speech, but not at the expense of a platform free of bullies. Hopefully, Twitter stays sane after this private takeover :pray:

Not going to leave Twitter as Iโ€™ve been through thick and thin of itโ€™s product cycle. Made many friends too. Letโ€™s see what happens.

3 Likes

Yup. Hope it stays the same, or probably change for the good :crossed_fingers:t4:

Yeah, super pumped to see whatโ€™s in store. The edit button, separate chat app, and what not? :wink:

2 Likes

Personally Iโ€™m happy Elon pulled this off. Heโ€™s got a track record of pushing people to their limits, and innovating.

Twitter has long forgotten itโ€™s platform ideals. They acted as a monolithic corpororation, and took sides in the political debate. Anyone who doesnโ€™t toe their narrative got shadowbanned and often banned for insensible reasons (personal experience lol).

I hope we can get back to twitter being impartial. Free speech, but not crossing the legal barrier.

1 Like

Ironman in real life :nerd_face:

1 Like

And heโ€™s vengeance

1 Like

IRCTC users to Elon musk right now

1 Like

I agree. Whenever i book trains using their website on mobile phone( I usually forgets to turn on desktop mode), i cant properly type the captcha due to the help button on bottom in shape of giant ladyโ€™s head :no_mouth:. I have to rotate to make it done.

1 Like

Elon will waltz in and thanos snap half of IRCTCโ€™s devs. The website is a trainwreck.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Lol!! Classic SBI :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Itโ€™s on!

1 Like

1 Like

Grabs Popcorn :popcorn:

2 Likes

@here Elon musk is back at it again! Yikes. :exploding_head:

1 Like