Digital Passbook Front Page!

Most institutions in India still operate in archaic ways and ask us Passbook front page for account details and crediting salaries. Make a passbook front page pdf that resembles Federal Bank passbook that we can use in situations like these.

13 Likes

@Jiten @Shawnpinto I think you need to get this done as it will help everyone.

4 Likes

@cric_freak @Jupiter_Maddy This is a great idea! We’re picking this up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Update on passbook front page sir?

Until feature arrived in Jupiter app , alternatively you can print statement page for Government or official work .

Will really want this feature in Jupiter. Thanks.

Last day i went to federal bank asking for a passbook… I could use it in scholarships…

They told me passbook is not available for such schemes… I showed them the FAQ from jupiter… Still no hope. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi @Aswin_Benny, connecting with you in DMs for this

1 Like

Hey @Jupiter_Maddy,

How’re you doing? Can we connect with you to understand situations where this would’ve helped you?
Will reach out to you in DMs for this.

Thanks
Regards
Shriram Srinivasan

Hey, @Anujchhikara
How’re you doing? Can we connect with you to understand situations where this would’ve helped you?

Thanks
Regards
Shriram Srinivasan

Hey @Roshan ,

How’re you doing? Can we connect with you to understand situations where you had to submit a printed account statement?

Thanks
Regards
Shriram Srinivasan

Hey @thekumarpraveen,

How’re you doing? Can we connect with you to understand situations where this will help you?

Thanks
Regards
Shriram Srinivasan

Actually i need photo printed passbook with bank stamp on it.

1 Like

Like I did you might have to visit a federal bank branch :roll_eyes:

I want to update transactions on passbook can I update?

Aye man, been about 7 months. Any update on the passbook front page?

While a passbook front page feature is not available, you can download a copy of your cancelled cheque or get a bank statement which is in sync with the federal bank’s overall format which has all the details anyone would need to verify the account.

Well, my scholarship requires me to scan and upload the front page of my passbook, anything else won’t work, not even bank statements.

2 Likes

Yes.I agree scholarships requires it. I also think this would be a good suggestion :upside_down_face:

PS. Just make sure that the passbook and account details you are providing in the portal is seeded to your aadhar.

You can check which bank is that by going to maadhar app.

I thought of giving jupiter for scholarship, but my seeded account was another bank. :sweat_smile:

Well, for stuff like this i have my canara account, with a physical passbook. Tbh, this is the only reason that’s stopping me from making Jupiter my main acc lmao XD

1 Like