(Completed) Lab test #6 - Introducing Super Pots!

@Arjun_Salyan Do you happen to remember how you were able to trigger it? :blob_think:

Why not? It would be good for future issues if any with super pot. Its just a number

Still the same issue. My NRV is more than ₹10,000 but just got the email I am not longer Pro.

1 Like

Hey @Rahul.Sharma we got this checked.
Let me share the details with you on DM.

Hi, I have found a bug in the emails sent out at maturity of a super pot, there are two emails sent:

1. “Hey —-name—- You’ve taken money out of your SuperPot.” Here the amount had counted the interest twice.

2. “Hey —-name—- Your Pot was deleted successfully.” Here the amount was as expected.

Please have a look at them.
Thanks .

Thanks for testing and highlighting it here @Abhishek_Ulayil :mag:
The team is checking this out.

1 Like

Love the Super Pots feature.
Here are some things I think could be better.

1. it would be great if we could select the investment instrument for super pots. for e.g., if I am saving for a short-term purchase and I want a higher ROI of 9%, the super pot won’t help me and I will have to use another app/instrument. But what if the super pot could be linked to an MF, EQ, Gold or P2P lending instrument? it will yield the respective returns. This way I can customise the returns I want and still save in a hassle-free manner from within Jupiter.

2. The UI is not optimised for smaller-screen phones. I use an iPhone se and after creating a pot, I was not able to add more money to it as the button gets hidden. Even on scrolling it doesn’t appear. attaching video for ref.
    https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/075UyNng2dqGxFUn6PrfYsm9A#RPReplay%5FFinal1677226397

3. The habits feature linked to the pot is amazing! However, how cool will it be if I could have custom rules like every time my salary is deposited invest x% of it in the super pot.

4. The Pots screen looks cluttered with everything looking the same. The active pots could have a better design and information. Other sections add to the clutter by showing everything all at once. rather have a button to create a new pot and show the information there. The pots dashboard should only show my current pots status and maybe educational sections like getting to know how to add habits.

2 Likes

@Shawnpinto It would be good if we can see the maturity amount of superpots before we deposit the money :blush:

4 Likes

True, I am sure adding this feature will result in an increase in users putting money into support.

3 Likes

Yes, just like in FD’s

1 Like