Super pots saving not counted under NRV?

So I have over 9k in super pots and atleast 5k in the savings account still it is not being counted yet my NRV is decreasing after i transferred money to pots,

So here is the thing on 6th I created the super pots of 9.2 k from my 12k balance on top of that I had deposited 2400 and I only had one transaction of 400 so , i have atleast 14k in my account since 6th October and have had atleast 12k since 22th September, so how can my NRV be 10k today(on 9th updated till 6th October)?

Also the NRV calculator suggest me to deposit 5.5k so I suppose the pots are not counted?

I tried contacting the support but , it was not very helpful, I don’t like this kind of service where core functionality does not work the way is it supposed to be

@Shawnpinto please investigate the issue

1 Like

Hey @codelock

The MAB counts your Jupiter account balance and regular pots.
Super pots aren’t counted right now.

Since this feature was launched recently, we’ll be enabling this for super pots soon.

Question. Do you have funds in your regular pots as well? :thinking:

1 Like

What about FDs? I have a 10k FD open right now, will that be calculated in my NRV thing?

1 Like

Yes, Fixed Deposits are included for the calculation of NRV.

1 Like

okay, thanks!
BTW I have another question, my FD is open for 18 months so will I be a pro member for the whole tenure of 18 months?

Yes. As long as the amount of the FD is above 10k and it is active, it will be included in the NRV calculation

3 Likes

Definitely, till the time you have maintained 10,000 as NRV, you will enjoy the benefits of Savings PRO Account.

NRV included savings in Pots, SuperPots, Fixed Deposits and Digital Gold.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help :slight_smile: @yagnesh01 @Satyajit_Singh

2 Likes