(Completed) Lab test #2 - Home page “Do more with Jupiter” revamp 🏠

Hey everyone @here , quick follow up -

We recently introduced investments which many of you might be engaging with as part of Lab Test #3.

You would have seen that on the Home Page - we now have top navigation to Account & Investments

Q - What are your thoughts on the UX (Particularly that navigation)?
Do you find it easy, intuitive, good place to enter investments, etc.

Love to hear from you, thanks.

Side note : Thanks for all the previous inputs on the Lab 2, they are very appreciated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I kinda liked this approach. A separate tab for investments that can easily be swiped to access.

It needs some UI touch up though. The borders between the Account and Investments tab are not aligned? :eyes:

1 Like

Eventhough it was plain simple, i could notice this feature right away when opened the app.

1 Like

That’s right Binoy. It needs some UI touch up, we are working on it.

@here

Did you notice the bottom of the home page? There’s spaceman waving at you from Jupiter :space_dab: :wave:t4:

An option to copy UPI ID will be added if you can’t see it yet.

2 Likes

How about animating that guy? Let him wave :wink:

1 Like

Good idea. But I’m afraid that would make the loading a bit slower. Might affect phone performance too.

Static is better, no?

1 Like

Animated would be better IMO. Static seems too boring.

Good middle ground would be an ester egg - where the astronaut animates when you click on it

Also design wise maybe things can improve a little bit. Maybe bring the guy closer a little bit? Perspective seems to be a little off…but that’s just me.

Maybe post adding animation it will be okay

1 Like

That’s a good idea. He can stay static at first and when clicked, can be animated.
Hmm.

@Ankit_Misra Check this out! Thoughts?

Lazy-load it. There should be a way around.

I kinda like the OneCard’s animation around the logo.

1 Like

Also not to be very critical, the ground before the spaceman seems like someone made a mistake. Jupiter land cannot be this flat. It makes the astronaut seems like he has been overlayed. It shouldn’t feel like that.

Also what’s the astronaut’s name? If he/she doesn’t have a name, let’s name him/her!

2 Likes

I don’t think the ground is flat. If you look at it from a landscape view, that’s how it appears.
The rocks at the back kinda show the floor is uneven.

For the name… we just call him spaceman for now :blobthink:
What would you name him anyway?

Snappy? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@Binoy No! That’s a name for a pet. Lol.

Uh oh! Something snapped, again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

-_-

2 Likes

Yes, there’s definitely scope to trip on the spaceman further :slight_smile: … We’ll evaluate as we are ramping up UI elements.

2 Likes

I would suggest looking inwards here. Something related to company history is usually a nice way to honour a project.

Or going the other route of sourcing it from the community all together.

3 Likes

Let’s name him, Jovian :wink:

We should probably make a topic on this. What do we name our spaceman?
If a good relatable name comes up, we pick that.

This might affect a bit of our branding too. Like not many knew the dog was named Juno.

@Binoy No that’s a special term! Can’t use that one.

2 Likes